[REL] WaveCMS 1.0 (Uber Edit)

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
WaveCMS is a Habbo retro based content management system based on UberCMS by Meth0d - The zMagenta edit. Uber has been known as an un-secured CMS for years now, considering now that Rev is the 'hot topic'. Well, I've decided to put in some work into UberCMS and secure it to the best of my ability. This CMS is fully structured and developed 100%.

As well as that, I've edited a few of the cores, removed the captcha (from the register), fixed the "register/welcome" page so the rooms will show. Also, now you only have to edit class.tpl in the inc in the wwwroot/htdocs. Then go to inc/config folder to edit the MySQL settings. For full instructions, look below.

Features of WaveCMS:
  • Phoenix & Uber Emulator compatible.
  • Easy Setup.
  • As many exploits as I could find, removed.
  • Easy to use Housekeeping.
  • Stylish VIP Page.
  • Added pages.
How to setup:

1) Add all the documents from the .rar into htdocs/wwwroot.
2) Add the database.sql from the .rar and add into PHPMyAdmin/NaviCat.
3) Go into "inc/config" and edit "inc.config.php" and edit to your settings.
4) Go into "inc" and edit "class.tpl" and edit site name and year made if necessary.
5) Go into "inc/tpl/page-client.tpl" and then edit the settings.
6) If you're using IIS, carry on to Step 7, if not, you're setup!
7) Change .htaccess to web.config by going to "Internet Information Services Manager" and go to default website. 8) Then go "URL Rewrite" and import the .htaccess. Then apply, and bang. You're done!

Extra Features:
  • Trusted Dealers page.
  • Heavy edits to the /me page.
  • New /me page now optional to have.
  • All CMS config options now in class.tpl.
  • User of the Week been added.
  • Campaigns have been fixed.
  • 1 exploit removed in Housekeeping.
  • News comments been added. (Not finished)
  • A poll on site.
  • Custom currency on site.
  • /community/staff page been finished to a high standard.
  • Register now cleared of any errors.
  • Database been patched up-to Phoenix 3.11.0 (Still compatible with Uber Emulator)
  • Everything now using %site_name% instead of %habboname%.
  • Client.php edited.
Interested in what has been changed? Well here's before and after pictures!
BEFORE - UBERCMS (ZMAGENTA)
iEzf1.png

wuGgo.png

AFTER - WAVECMS (SARBAZ)

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

This CMS is compatible with any UberDB and insert PhoenixDB queries and it should work perfectly, if not use the database I structured.
WAVECMS 1.0 DOWNLOAD:

WAVEDB (FULLY STRUCTURED - Phoenix 3.11.0 & GoldTree Compatible):

WaveCMS 1.5 is under development and will be for R63B servers.

CREDITS TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPERS:
Meth0d - For UberCMS and the Uber project
zMagenta - For the Uber fixes (system edits)
Joshua/Sarbaz - For the fixes and edits
KingDubz - For theme edit and images

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Nice release like to see that people still using ubercms and spending time into editing it and fixing exploits etc.., Nice not seeing another RevCMS edit release. But tbh i have been seeing more hotels using UberCMS maybe come back?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is the best fucking CMS I ever seen in this community! Oh fuck, nevermind based on code that's several years old & has been fucked by several STD infested hookers a couple times...yeah nah. It looks organic and shit, but it ain't cool. #New #Is #Better

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I respect your effort on this CMS so I give your edits a 10/10.
I give the original UberCMS a 0/10.
Things you could work on to improve Uber
  • Deleting The un-needed folders that make the CMS so Heavy.
  • Recoding the cores because the framework being so outdated.
  • Implementing a Cache System to prevent all the lag in such a Heavy CMS loading a shitload of files at a time.
  • Recoding the Template system using {Params} instead of opening <?php ?> and calling a variable.
  • Switching Uber's Driver to MySQLi or PDO and stabilizing it with or die statements.

I hope I helped, I'd love to see future UberCMS developments if you take these ideas into consideration.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I give the original UberCMS a 0/10.
Things you could work on to improve Uber
  • Deleting The un-needed folders that make the CMS so Heavy.
  • Recoding the cores because the framework being so outdated.
  • Implementing a Cache System to prevent all the lag in such a Heavy CMS loading a shitload of files at a time.
  • Recoding the Template system using {Params} instead of opening <?php ?> and calling a variable.
  • Switching Uber's Driver to MySQLi or PDO and stabilizing it with or die statements.

I hope I helped, I'd love to see future UberCMS developments if you take these ideas into consideration.
It wouldn't be Uber after all of that....It's honestly easier to make a newer CMS..

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
As far as the features, and back-end of UberCMS I would agree with all the criticism this thread has received. Uber is out-of-date and is no longer a thought in the retro community. Though like I stated above, Uber is easier to edit and play around with than any other CMS (in my opinion).

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
As far as the features, and back-end of UberCMS I would agree with all the criticism this thread has received. Uber is out-of-date and is no longer a thought in the retro community. Though like I stated above, Uber is easier to edit and play around with than any other CMS (in my opinion).
Are you excluding Revolution? Rev literally has the cleanest code around, and the template & engine system are quite easy to moderate and manage..

RageQuit

Oct 16, 2013
Anyone know every single table used by this UberCMS edit?. Id like to make it compatible with my r63
Butterfly edit. ty. :)

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Anyone know every single table used by this UberCMS edit?. Id like to make it compatible with my r63
Butterfly edit. ty. :)

All of the tables that start with "site_", fuserights, all tables that start with "mod_" and there's a few more that's self explanatory.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
10/10 on the renaming!

I see what.. image changes, some CSS work, few pages added.. Not a whole base re-write. Not enough effort to be renamed, more like 'UberCMS Habwave edition' or something.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
10/10 on the renaming!

I see what.. image changes, some CSS work, few pages added.. Not a whole base re-write. Not enough effort to be renamed, more like 'UberCMS Habwave edition' or something.

Totally agreed.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
10/10 on the renaming!

brb while I take Wordpress and designa theme for it & call it WordPress x edition
cuz ya know its an entirely new thing now

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

MySQL is fine, although it's deprecated It's still fast, Uber is fine if you know how to set it up correctly and re-code a few things. RevCMS uses MySQL & that's Fast, very fast. :p

Users who are viewing this thread