[Rel] RevCMS Vue Skin[Rel]

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
When I log-out and log-in, it says OOPS!USERNAME DOES NOT EXIST but its already in the database.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Ohhh this is a nice release. I wish it were darker, it's a bit light. But definitely one of the better and more unique fully released CMS's I've seen in a while.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Nice release, it's a bit fat for my liking though.
I'd prolly thin out the content headers if i was to use this.

richtheclever

May 8, 2015
hi can i have the sql for this cms?
i am also having the problem when i log out then log in, it says username doest exist.
this what comes out in the console:
index:19 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
at index:19
(anonymous) @ index:19
setInterval (async)
(anonymous) @ index:17

Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
like what ever needed to make this cms fully working xD
also i updated my post above, do u happen to know how to fix that?
username doesnt exist? do u even have an account? sometimes when u change skins u need to register again

and i dont understand what u mean. you said u need an sql for the cms to function so what is the table/column its asking for on the cms?

just ignore the error btw its nothing.

richtheclever

May 8, 2015
username doesnt exist? do u even have an account? sometimes when u change skins u need to register again

and i dont understand what u mean. you said u need an sql for the cms to function so what is the table/column its asking for on the cms?

just ignore the error btw its nothing.
umm, like the hk table, news table, etc. but let's just forget about the sql, i will try to add it myself, i was just hoping someone else already have it and can share so that it makes my work easier lol.
ok and i tried to register new user. it was successful, but again after i logged out and when i try to log in, same thing happens.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for cms_news
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_news`;
CREATE TABLE `cms_news` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`title` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`shortstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
`longstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
`published` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png',
`campaign` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`campaignimg` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
`author` int(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=4 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci;
cant do anything about the hk table as u never told me what exact table its looking for

no idea, maybe just a error in the cms. you might need a new one.

richtheclever

May 8, 2015
Code:
-- Table structure for cms_news
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_news`;
CREATE TABLE `cms_news` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`title` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`shortstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
`longstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
`published` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png',
`campaign` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`campaignimg` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
`author` int(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=4 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci;
cant do anything about the hk table as u never told me what exact table its looking for

no idea, maybe just a error in the cms. you might need a new one.
thank you for the cms_news. :D
now only that log in problem, :/
oh and this is come out in inspect element, probably u have any idea if u see that?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
When I log-out and log-in, it says OOPS!USERNAME DOES NOT EXIST but its already in the database.
Same thing is happening with me
Also I can;t get the staff page to work
if u look at these two comments above they had the same issue you had and it never got a solution so in short terms you need to find a new cms and i found the cms_news table just by typing cms_news table devbest on google

richtheclever

May 8, 2015
if u look at these two comments above they had the same issue you had and it never got a solution so in short terms you need to find a new cms and i found the cms_news table just by typing cms_news table devbest on google
oh dang it, i love this cms so much and it actually worked before i'm like editing it for a while already. it just suddenly happen, when i replace it with the original files. it stays the same. the problem might come from somewhere else hmm but its ok thanks for your help tho :}

Users who are viewing this thread