[Rel] RevCMS Vue Skin[Rel]

ar6ch3r

Feb 3, 2015
Same issue as above, edited ranks still can't get staff page to work :( ..Amazingly gorgeous CMS tho!

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Run the following queries
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `age` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `country` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `role` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

wolfxboy

Aug 2, 2011
Hello,

Your CMS looks absolutely amazing!

im just having one problem at housekeeping, when i click on settings after logging in i get the message:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in (on line 75)

i know what the problem is cause i 'simulated' the line (this line):

Code:
SELECT * FROM settings

and it said the table 'settings' didn't exist in my database and i used the database that came with the cms! so.. where is the file? or do i need
to let it select another table?

please help me out or please send the settings file.

Same issue as above, edited ranks still can't get staff page to work :( ..Amazingly gorgeous CMS tho!

if you look at the text file that says 'documentation.txt' and then press ctrl + f and search for the word 'housekeeping' u get the following :

Code:
6.- To create your own housekeeping, you must create a folder called 'hk' in your template's main directory.

but there already is an HK folder! so u open up the HK folder and this is where u need to go :

Code:
app\tpl\skins\Vue\hk\includes

then open :

databaseconfig.php

and then fill in your database username and password again and your housekeeping will work instantly!

Last edited:

Jordam

May 4, 2015
i used this HK Easy to sort out but fixed the staff page ranks and put myself to that rank and it wont show up with my account details, like avatar, name, badge ect...?
how do i fix this?

azdemigod

Jun 2, 2015
Looks this skin. Been working on a lot of bugs though. Fixing this staff page is helpful though. Though having problem creating news in hk. The short story box doesn't appear. And trusted dealers doesn't pop up. Also using the database provided when I use the boto shop I get this error:
Name Satan Motto I Am Satan Room 12 Rot 0 x3y5z3 Effect 0 column count doesn't match value count on Row 1

Dox

Mar 25, 2013
Is there anyway that you can upload a database with only the tables that is needed for the CMS to work 100% and not the other server tables? As i want to use my own server database.

Users who are viewing this thread