[REL] RevCMS NEW Index Page

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Well done again Kyle 10/10 Same to you Vaulient1 going to use this when I release my edited theme.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Hey Devbest!
My friend, , and I coded a new RevCMS Index page for hotels wanting a "new" look. Personally, I find it very sexy, but I'll leave the feedback up to you! So lets not waste time, here it is! Hope you like it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
UBQ7oyS.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Download Link :
Dont Trust Download? Don't Download it!​
If you like it, don't forget to click the "LIKE" button! :)
Credits:

Kyle
Kryptos (Thanks for making RevCMS, we all love it!)

This was previously released on another forum by Vaulient, but we decided to make some edits and release it on here, so I am not ripping any work off!​
I love it! Thanks for the release.

abdalrahman

Dec 6, 2011
what is this CMS call , I need all files ?????? the index and the me and accoutn setting and community and news and staff and bot and that all files plz

abdalrahman

Dec 6, 2011
can you give me the download link of the index and all of files ( me and account and community and staff and news and and and and alll plz )

abdalrahman

Dec 6, 2011
This index coming with me like this
it should coming with me like this
So whats the problem , And i need this files
Me :
Account :
Community :
Staff :
SO i need all the cms that have that files ( that up )

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I don't think they released it, I'm pretty sure it's a different release just new index ? I may be wrong

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
This index coming with me like this
it should coming with me like this
So whats the problem , And i need this files
Me :
Account :
Community :
Staff :
SO i need all the cms that have that files ( that up )
Did you add the files properly? Nobody else got this problem that I know of.
And this is just an index, not the whole CMS.

speak51

Feb 13, 2013
Please help, I'm kind of new at this and I've had some problems, first, when I go to the page it's blank and there's no Register button, anotheer one is, when I try to register using localhost/register and fill everything out, it says object not found, PLEASE help
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
: (both shown below)

Users who are viewing this thread