[REL] RevCMS NEW Index Page

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey Devbest!
My friend, , and I coded a new RevCMS Index page for hotels wanting a "new" look. Personally, I find it very sexy, but I'll leave the feedback up to you! So lets not waste time, here it is! Hope you like it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
UBQ7oyS.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Download Link :
Dont Trust Download? Don't Download it!​
If you like it, don't forget to click the "LIKE" button! :)
Credits:

Kyle
Kryptos (Thanks for making RevCMS, we all love it!)

This was previously released on another forum by Vaulient, but we decided to make some edits and release it on here, so I am not ripping any work off!​

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback guys! But once again, did most of the work, I just did some quick fixes. Remember to thank him!

Vaulient1

Jan 17, 2013
Bro please, the one I did was like this , the one you did is the one above , clearly you deserve more credz , you edited alot of things , and I give you a 10/10 I admire your work

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks, If anyone has any ideas/suggestions to make it better, please post it on here. I might fix everything and release a v2 or something :p
For now I have, Center the login box.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Possibly expanding the white area for the login area to the left a bit so the logo can go in it. <3 <3 Nice Release 10/10

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Possibly expanding the white area for the login area to the left a bit so the logo can go in it.
Is this somewhat similar to what you said? Of course I did this like in 2 minutes, so I would align and fix everything, but the overall idea.

amnxdOP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts