[REL] New Index Page! - Any RevCMS theme [REL]

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Hello Devbest!
I'm Shea and some of you may know me through my GFX however today I'm releasing a new
index that's compatible with ANY RevCMS theme.
All install information is in a README file in the folder, This was originally designed for NGH.
Within a week of it being on NGH people tried to RIP it [EG: Wubbo]. In the end
I Gave up and thought I'd release it.

Anyway I'm not the BEST coder so I did use the base that shady had released, however I did clean up some of the code and re-wrote some.
I Do hope you enjoy!
[ORIGINAL] Credits: Lazarus & Louis: 50% // Me: 50%

Quick message to say - Shady released this Index saying he made it,
I had no idea he had ripped it, I therefore used his base and heavily edited it.
if you can't understand, F*ck off & learn English.

ScreenShot:
qHDLI3R.png

Don't Trust? Don't download!
Download > <​

Last edited:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Used this for a while, Shea is trusted by me. Going to be working on a new index to NGH as I hate being the same as everyone else.

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Simple CSS and HTML edits and an image done in Photoshop and you claim this as yours?

Credits to the original owner: Lazarus/Louis.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Simple CSS and HTML edits and an image done in Photoshop and you claim this as yours?

Credits to the original owner: Lazarus/Louis.
I've already said I got the base of this from Shady So if he hasnt added credits of Louis or whoever then blame him. Neither did I "Claim this as mine " I Simple posted saying "New index" as it basicly is. If you don't like it, don't donwload it. No need to hate.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
I've already said I got the base of this from Shady So if he hasnt added credits of Louis or whoever then blame him. Neither did I "Claim this as mine " I Simple posted saying "New index" as it basicly is. If you don't like it, don't donwload it. No need to hate.
But apparently the credits are 60% you. Did you ever think about the people who coded the actual index? Why the fuck can't you add credits to the original makers?

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
But apparently the credits are 60% you. Did you ever think about the people who coded the actual index? Why the fuck can't you add credits to the original makers?
I Told you who I took the base from, he included no credits of anyone else. Therefore I thought it was his. I Got it from him so I gave him 40% of the credit.

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Again, the ORIGINAL makers. "Shady" did not make this index, Louis did (@Lazarus) on here. Stop believing everyone stealing others work. Someone ripped it from Habplus literally the next day after Louis made it for them. I'm pretty sure the "Shady" guy is the one who ripped and released it here. Why credit someone who stole someone else's work?

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Because that's who I got the base from & he had claimed it as his. finished?

Edit: I Spoke with shady & he confirmed he RIPPED it, if you tell me who the original base makers were I'll include them, at the time however Shady released it as his own work, I was unaware he had ripped it & I therefor believed it was his. If you can't understand this then I suggest you learn English.

Last edited:

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Again, the ORIGINAL makers. "Shady" did not make this index, Louis did (@Lazarus) on here. Stop believing everyone stealing others work. Someone ripped it from Habplus literally the next day after Louis made it for them. I'm pretty sure the "Shady" guy is the one who ripped and released it here. Why credit someone who stole someone else's work?
I can't honestly fucking believe it. This is what the habbo community has resorted too. It makes me cringe the amount of shithead skids don't care.
All the cunt did was replace 2 images.
You don't give fucks about Lazarus. He is a great coder and he deserves all the credit?

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
I'm glad you fixed this mistake. We all mistakes, I'm glad you sorted it out.

Because of that 7/10.
Thanks & tbh it's not my fault he released it as his own work and didn't credit the original makers, that's the only reason I didn't credit them, I Got the base form him & if he had provided information of them so would I have.

Lazarus

Apr 15, 2013
I can't honestly fucking believe it. This is what the habbo community has resorted too. It makes me cringe the amount of shithead skids don't care.
All the cunt did was replace 2 images.
You don't give fucks about Lazarus. He is a great coder and he deserves all the credit?

Appreciate the support, but the Habbo community is just a bunch of crooks (no offense to anyone.) :down:

Users who are viewing this thread