[REL] LightCMS 2 [MySQLi, PHP, OOP, Scratch, Phx, Bfly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Thanks for this, but fuck you i just got used to ubercms. :(

This is infinitely better. UberCMS uses a much outdated MySQL connector - the old engine. This uses an up to date engine and a much easier CMS base to build apon. I suggest you convert.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
This is infinitely better. UberCMS uses a much outdated MySQL connector - the old engine. This uses an up to date engine and a much easier CMS base to build apon. I suggest you convert.
ugh. :mad:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
So does this cms work with Phoenix, or only butterfly based databases...Because I have trouble with butterfly :)

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
You'll love it when you use it. It's alot faster.
I'm sure it is, I'm converting now :rolleyes:

So does this cms work with Phoenix, or only butterfly based databases...Because I have trouble with butterfly :)
Jonty said:
Yes, I am here instead of FagZone. I would say this is my best work yet. There is currently 1 bug I can think of in profile.php. It's looking for the column in the users table `block_trade` I think it is, and on Phoenix it's not called that. In the next released copy i'll add that to the configswitch.
Edit your last post please, I don't want to see you infracted ;)
what's infractable?

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
I'm sure it is, I'm converting now :rolleyes:

Depending on what hashing algorithm you use, you might want to take a look in /engine/classes/class_users.php and edit the userHash function. It's currently:

PHP:
public function userHash($password, $username) {
return sha1(md5($password) . strtolower($username));
}

If you use MD5, change it to

PHP:
return md5($password);
}

The variable $username is no longer needed, but must stay in the function as it's called in the CMS with 2 variables.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Depending on what hashing algorithm you use, you might want to take a look in /engine/classes/class_users.php and edit the userHash function. It's currently:

PHP:
return sha1(md5($password) . strtolower($username));
}

If you use MD5, change it to

PHP:
return md5($password);
}

The variable $username is no longer needed, but must stay in the function as it's called in the CMS with 2 variables.
Noice MD5.

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Jonty, can you go for the vbseo style if I upload the files for you, and you make it for the housekeeping.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Jonty, can you go for the vbseo style if I upload the files for you, and you make it for the housekeeping.

What does the vBSEO style look like. It's similar to the vBulletin control panel, right? (I have vBulletin license, just havent installed vbseo)

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
How to edit client,
i disconnect and i wanna use it. ;3
like the ports and ip.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
You gave us users query, If we're using phoenix, do we need to query it? Whats different from yours and regular phoenix? or old uber?

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
What does the vBSEO style look like. It's similar to the vBulletin control panel, right? (I have vBulletin license, just havent installed vbseo)
I can't provide screenshots right now, but its where the navigation is a nice gray, and the buttons are big and green.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
You gave us users query, If we're using phoenix, do we need to query it? Whats different from yours and regular phoenix? or old uber?

My users table I provided works 100% with the insert query on registration. You can alter your db to work fine, but I provided this one for those who are starting fresh.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Went well,

Users are not showing up in database :confused:

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Open register.php and find
PHP:
$users->addUser($user_name, $user_password, $user_email, $light->default_rank, $light->default_motto, $light->default_gender, $light->default_motto, $light->default_homeroom);

Replace it with

PHP:
$users->addUser($user_name, $user_password, $user_email, $light->default_rank, $light->default_motto, $light->default_gender, $light->default_motto, $light->default_homeroom) or $db->databaseError($db->error);

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread