[REL] LightCMS 2 [MySQLi, PHP, OOP, Scratch, Phx, Bfly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Well I've registered i dont see my account in users

Are you using Navicat? If so, right click inside the table view and hit "Refresh". I've given the correct structure of the table in my post.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Has anyone used this, and does it have any problems? Because apparently my partner says there's problems with News, Userinfo, VIP, etc.?

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Has anyone used this, and does it have any problems? Because apparently my partner says there's problems with News, Userinfo, VIP, etc.?

- only modifications is a custom staff page and vip page.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Looks great Jonty (You here instead of FagZone?). I shall be using this for my retro. Any bug(s), I shall comment further from you. Looks like your best work yet.

Slow download though from the site..

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Looks great Jonty (You here instead of FagZone?). I shall be using this for my retro. Any bug(s), I shall comment further from you. Looks like your best work yet.

Anyone know which Butterfly edit would work best with this? 
Doesn't show my name in the Users database?

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Anyone know which Butterfly edit would work best with this? 
Doesn't show my name in the Users database?

I use just basic Butterfly with this, and I test that HabboLatino Emulator using this CMS on my localhost - it works for all varieties of butterfly edits released.

Yes, I am here instead of FagZone. I would say this is my best work yet. There is currently 1 bug I can think of in profile.php. It's looking for the column in the users table `block_trade` I think it is, and on Phoenix it's not called that. In the next released copy i'll add that to the configswitch.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I am actually surprised to not find anything bad about hidden exploits or anything, However I have my friend look over this for some money, and patch anything he finds in the process.. Just natural when it comes to your releases.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
I am actually surprised to not find anything bad about hidden exploits or anything, However I have my friend look over this for some money, and patch anything he finds in the process.. Just natural when it comes to your releases.

Sure. A waste of money no doubt. You going to do this for every release? How very tedious :rasta:

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Well You know it helped a lot for Ubercms 2.0, And zCMS

/allseeingeye/pages/404.php
/allseeingeye/pages/heyk.php
/_paypal.php

Look in Uber 2.0.3 and remove those files if you want to use it safely ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread