[REL] less Index

Wesz

May 6, 2012
Hey,
You may don't know me but i am Wesz aka Wesley form Holland. I'm in the Habbo scene for i think 8 years now? And i love it to develop Habbo shit.
But enough about me, i think you wanna see my index? right?

Screenshot:
Download:
Virusscan:

Let me know what you think about it!

Ciaoo!
- Wesz
Ps. Sorry for my bad English.. :$

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Well, you can change that?
I don't think anyone wants to use this now, you offer no support and your attitude is simply disgusting.

You just joined, you have no right to be full of yourself just because you released a terrible index.

Supporting quote:

I don't know or i need to show a virusscan about the files? I never do that because i am trustable.
Just because you refer to yourself as "trustable"... Doesn't mean you're trusted. I assure you mister Wesley, we're developers too and we know what we're doing.

Wesz

May 6, 2012
I don't think anyone wants to use this now, you offer no support and your attitude is simply disgusting.

You just joined, you have no right to be full of yourself just because you released a terrible index.

Supporting quote:

Just because you refer to yourself as "trustable"... Doesn't mean you're trusted. I assure you mister Wesley, we're developers too and we know what we're doing.
I did not want to be disgusting? But I did enough of support for a lot of people and i have a life to.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
It's a good idea, I find it doll and boring not really much on it that makes me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread