(REL) Habstyle CMS (REL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Have you changed the PHP classes? Have you changed any PHP source at all? You've changed a few images, etc. It doesn't give you the right to rename the CMS (you won't get 'famous' for just renaming a CMS).

I don't think these edits should be allowed here, and I'm surprised that the section moderator(s) accepts this.

OnT:
Ugly anyway, I can't see what you've edited. Boring colors, etc...

Keep practising.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
1st.)Umm I don't release things on devbest.
2nd.)You didn't make nothing, besides renaming it.
3rd.)Moron..... that is just way out of 2013-2014
4th.)You fail

U Didn't make this cms, its a theme also u didn't make the theme just close the thread bro.

I made it you idiot...
Your fully retard or what?

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I made it you idiot...
Your fully retard or what?
What's up with the harsh comments? ,Also didn't make this its been released before your hotel open also u don't even know what J4ke or j4ck used to make it.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
What's up with the harsh comments? ,Also didn't make this its been released before your hotel open also u don't even know what J4ke or j4ck used to make it.

Ehm... I made this cms for my hotel 1.5 years ago, j4ke didn't release it 2 years ago so he is or retarded or he stole it from my hotel so shhh + MOD please close topic it's getting off-topic

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Thread closed upon request.
Ehm... I made this cms for my hotel 1.5 years ago, j4ke didn't release it 2 years ago so he is or retarded or he stole it from my hotel so shhh + MOD please close topic it's getting off-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread