[REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Hello everyone,
Yes that's right this is Fresh Hotels emulator, coded by Jonty a old bud of mine. He spent 3 months coding for fresh hotel he sadly got fired without a reason, but what can you expect from muscab? He gets rid of people as soon as he changes hes underwear enuf said. Jonty released this as a "fuck you" to Muscab, a lad that weights 5 rocks.

This is probably the best r63a emulator you will find out there for now.

Features:
  • Over 150 bugs fixed from the original bfly source
  • Runs off a phoenix database
  • You can turn into any pet
  • Many many custom commands (20+)
  • Stable as fuck, runs for days/weeks/however long you want it to run for
  • Bots working
  • Pets working

Commands:
  • Events alert
  • Sit
  • Lay
  • Staff Alert
  • Redeem hand
  • Global pixels
  • IP ban
  • disable follow
  • enable follow
  • kissing
  • slap ass
  • faceless
  • facepalm
  • roomsay
  • idle
  • addtag
  • getstaff
  • bancount
  • poof
  • transform (pets)
  • dropkick
  • party
  • emptypets
  • emptyfriends
  • back (opposite of idle)
  • sellroom
  • masspixels
  • accept
  • flushbots
  • propose
  • accept proposal
  • decline proposal
  • rig dice
  • sex
  • smokeweed
  • givepoints
  • winner
  • balance
  • verified
  • hug
  • howmanyrooms
  • regid
Fresh now runs off a decompiled version of this not the official one so here is the official v3.2.1
The wired has not been fixed, and the pathfinder needs a little work. This emulator is probably the best shit related to r63a released in a long ass time.
Jonty was drunk while releasing this and hes probably deleting it by tommorow but im not drunk and i wont delete this post ever haha

Download:

SQLs for db conversion are included in the rar. You might have to add a couple columns but thats about it.

Used on Fresh-hotel.org

Please do enjoy, and you should all appreciate what jonty has released because now a days no one releases good shit, before talking shit about hes work just take in mind that the biggest english habbo retro used this for quite a long time without a problem. You cant do any better by talking shit about him.

Enjoy.
Still exploits on the emu? If it is, can someone please tell me where the exploits are, and what i gonna replace the exploits with, or if someone send me a download link, with exploits removed?

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
It has bugs and it's terribly coded but it doesn't lag, you silly willy, fresh used this emu at 1,300 without a problem.
It seems to lag for me and my users even at 1 user LOL. The path finder is terrible it like doesnt even walk properly it moves off a tile and looks deformed then moves to another. Not to mention I cant find a catalogue that works with this emulator, and @Ozie liking his post you can suck my ass aswell kinks. ill skype u

rent

Sep 24, 2012
It seems to lag for me and my users even at 1 user LOL. The path finder is terrible it like doesnt even walk properly it moves off a tile and looks deformed then moves to another. Not to mention I cant find a catalogue that works with this emulator, and @Ozie liking his post you can suck my ass aswell kinks. ill skype u
It doesn't lag its just your shit computer

Users who are viewing this thread