[REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Hello everyone,
Yes that's right this is Fresh Hotels emulator, coded by Jonty a old bud of mine. He spent 3 months coding for fresh hotel he sadly got fired without a reason, but what can you expect from muscab? He gets rid of people as soon as he changes hes underwear enuf said. Jonty released this as a "fuck you" to Muscab, a lad that weights 5 rocks.

This is probably the best r63a emulator you will find out there for now.

Features:
  • Over 150 bugs fixed from the original bfly source
  • Runs off a phoenix database
  • You can turn into any pet
  • Many many custom commands (20+)
  • Stable as fuck, runs for days/weeks/however long you want it to run for
  • Bots working
  • Pets working

Commands:
  • Events alert
  • Sit
  • Lay
  • Staff Alert
  • Redeem hand
  • Global pixels
  • IP ban
  • disable follow
  • enable follow
  • kissing
  • slap ass
  • faceless
  • facepalm
  • roomsay
  • idle
  • addtag
  • getstaff
  • bancount
  • poof
  • transform (pets)
  • dropkick
  • party
  • emptypets
  • emptyfriends
  • back (opposite of idle)
  • sellroom
  • masspixels
  • accept
  • flushbots
  • propose
  • accept proposal
  • decline proposal
  • rig dice
  • sex
  • smokeweed
  • givepoints
  • winner
  • balance
  • verified
  • hug
  • howmanyrooms
  • regid
Fresh now runs off a decompiled version of this not the official one so here is the official v3.2.1
The wired has not been fixed, and the pathfinder needs a little work. This emulator is probably the best shit related to r63a released in a long ass time.
Jonty was drunk while releasing this and hes probably deleting it by tommorow but im not drunk and i wont delete this post ever haha

Download:

SQLs for db conversion are included in the rar. You might have to add a couple columns but thats about it.

Used on Fresh-hotel.org

Please do enjoy, and you should all appreciate what jonty has released because now a days no one releases good shit, before talking shit about hes work just take in mind that the biggest english habbo retro used this for quite a long time without a problem. You cant do any better by talking shit about him.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Probably has back-doors, everything coded from Jonty is sloppy code. Nobody will use this, and if you do wish too good-luck. :up:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Probably has back-doors, everything coded from Jonty is sloppy code. Nobody will use this, and if you do wish too good-luck. :up:
Might be sloppy but hes the person that made fresh what it is today as of updates pretty much so you cant do any better. I remind you that this emulator was used once at fresh and it proved how stable it is, might have some bugs but you cant compare any other r63a emulator with this one in the community.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Might be sloppy but hes the person that made fresh what it is today as of updates pretty much so you cant do any better. I remind you that this emulator was used once at fresh and it proved how stable it is, might have some bugs but you cant compare any other r63a emulator with this one in the community.

I'm actually surprised man! You didn't even attempt to reply with some stupid kid bullshit, you keep it chill. Also, you're 100% correct. Before Jonty Fresh was just a out-of-date R63 server. Jonty has contributed to Fresh Hotel in a major way, though I dislike his attempt and effort in his development releases.

Once again, thanks for keeping it professional.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I'm actually surprised man! You didn't even attempt to reply with some stupid kid bullshit, you keep it chill. Also, you're 100% correct. Before Jonty Fresh was just a out-of-date R63 server. Jonty has contributed to Fresh Hotel in a major way, though I dislike his attempt and effort in his development releases.

Once again, thanks for keeping it professional.
I agree with you, he could release something way better than this, i know it. Sadly, if he releases something good this big without bugs, that will make people that dont know how to even make a retro to get the things easily in their hand by just 1 click away. That would corrupt the english retro community and see alot of people open retros by the next day without knowing what they are doing. People have to learn by themselfs just like jonty did and any other good developer did, if they want bugs fixed, they can work for it and fix them by themselfs.

(Btw im Hooterz at Static :D)

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
I agree with you, he could release something way better than this, i know it. Sadly, if he releases something good this big without bugs, that will make people that dont know how to even make a retro to get the things easily in their hand by just 1 click away. That would corrupt the english retro community and see alot of people open retros by the next day without knowing what they are doing. People have to learn by themselfs just like jonty did and any other good developer did, if they want bugs fixed, they can work for it and fix them by themselfs.

(Btw im Hooterz at Static :D)
Hooterz, my man! Lmao.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
good release also there is exploits in this. Also Jonty didn't get fired or kicked for no reason, there was a reason behind it.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I doubt there are any exploits in this since it's based on butterfly, but why still develop r63?Thanks for sharing this.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
good release also there is exploits in this. Also Jonty didn't get fired or kicked for no reason, there was a reason behind it.
He got fired for "asking nudes to girls and ban them if they didnt give any" which knowing jonty myself thats a false way to put it. He was trying to troll a girl because that girl had a good reputation with nudes, what they call a "e-slut" lol Jonty only banned 2 sluts and it was for valid reason. Like i said Fresh would still be that old r63 un-updated if it wasnt for jonty, everything you see working at fresh atm was coded by jonty for Muscab for a good $$ as of CMS add-ons and pretty much the most stable and best r63a emulator you can find on the net for now, why do you think that from 700-1200 users daily went to 1700? Jonty made fresh 100% better than anyone will make it and he didnt deserved to be fired for no reason after all he did for fresh hotel.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
He got fired for "asking nudes to girls and ban them if they didnt give any" which knowing jonty myself thats a false way to put it. He was trying to troll a girl because that girl had a good reputation with nudes, what they call a "e-slut" lol Jonty only banned 2 sluts and it was for valid reason. Like i said Fresh would still be that old r63 un-updated if it wasnt for jonty, everything you see working at fresh atm was coded by jonty for Muscab for a good $$ as of CMS add-ons and pretty much the most stable and best r63a emulator you can find on the net for now, why do you think that from 700-1200 users daily went to 1700? Jonty made fresh 100% better than anyone will make it and he didnt deserved to be fired for no reason after all he did for fresh hotel.
Agreed.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Jonty didn't exacly offer, he got paid well in the $$$$ do this work. not like he wan't.

Users who are viewing this thread