[REL] Crowley "Styx" Emulator [Java, Banzai, Freeze, bla bla]

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hello

I was clearing out my hdd of habbo stuff and I came across this. Jordan/MYCHEMICALSELF developed this with no help by me. We were going to use it on Zap before Jordan quit development due to Sulake complications.

Features (that i remember):
- encryption/rsa
- sso
- talking & custom chat bubbles
- staff ranks
- battle banzai
- freeze
- banzai & freeze timers + score counters
- walking
- bandwidth saving (causes lagged walking with 100+ online or with a shit server as it sends all packets in a cluster instead of separately)

To be done (that i remember):
- trading
- most of the mod tool
- the rest of snowstorm
- gifts i think
- habbo club/vip (hardcoded @ 1 day at the moment)
- caching system rewrite (its clunky)

This WAS private work. I have no use for it and Jordan has disappeared off the face of the earth so here you go. Not sure which revision this uses. Try like June 18th or something like that, i forget its been ages.

This was posted on Rage..... By Jonteh

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Probably bumping but about the SWF release, it's: RELEASE63-201302151053-544882477.
o3o1Puv.jpg

Is this for R63B?
As he said in the thread: talking & custom chat bubbles. So yeah, I believe it is.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Probably bumping but about the SWF release, it's: RELEASE63-201302151053-544882477.
o3o1Puv.jpg

As he said in the thread: talking & custom chat bubbles. So yeah, I believe it is.
The file's been removed if you have a copy or so then feel free to upload :)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The file's been removed if you have a copy or so then feel free to upload :)
Sure (Even though I doubt 98% of the viewers of this section know how to set it up and use it, none of them are introduced to Java emulation software so they lack knowledge/experience).

Users who are viewing this thread