ReHotel need u

Leonidas

Mar 29, 2019
ReHotel
Be part of the future

ReHotel is looking for a new designer and developer that wants to help to build a new Habbo Hotel.
Why should I help ReHotel?
With the new Nitro HTML5 Client we achieved the capability to improve and renew the Habbo experience. Our developers
have many years of work experience with a reallife software environment, so we can develop or tune many missing and wanted features. We also can bring up some of your great ideas!
We have some unique concepts and idea. We're very confident that we can compete with the current populated Hotels!
What we can offer you:
  • Organized and structured working with Jira, Gitlab and more!
    We know how frustrated it can be to work in a Project without any plan, concept and structur.
    Because of that we're working with Jira, Gitlab and other Application to provide a easy and understandable workflow.
    You're gaining full access controll on internal structure and maybe you learn something new from common workflows.
  • Good Working enviroment
    We're providing enough stable resources so that you'll never miss something. Everything will be configured for you!
  • Lots of Feedback is waiting for you
    We're fully aware that your work is sometime very time consuming with and cost you much effort. So we created a lively
    Feedback cultur where you can learn something new from expierenced developers.
  • No preassure
    No time? No Problem! We see you as a human, not as a machine.
You're interested into ReHotel? Or you have some questions?
  • Contact me private or write down your discord name and I'll add you as soon as possible!
  • Or just join our discord server ( and contact a Administrator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread