Retro Regarding the Safety of Your Data on Habba.IO owned by Rain/Josh is being logged in plain text by the owner and leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsmelly69

Oct 23, 2023
You're dodging the fact I've mentioned @Rain has stated he doesn't know who I am. Which you all of a sudden do and you know the guy? right... Now I am the hacker? It's simple provide proof to backup your false claims.

That's all I'm asking is provide proof...?
I DONT KNOW YOU. I just said, the person behind this account is the same person hacking into people's discords. Someone's discord was hacked immediately after this was posted and this link was spammed, and the hotel DDOSed. That's not a coincidence.
Post automatically merged:

how are u sure that its not rain using the passwords from his logs to get into peoples discords to make this thread look like a joke? a little common sense my guy
This is fair, i didn't think of this. But unless there's a way to see who's hacking (idk if u can idk abt coding) then we should ALL stop focusing on the hacking (me included, I was wrong).

cammy

May 15, 2014
how are u sure that its not rain using the passwords from his logs to get into peoples discords to make this thread look like a joke? a little common sense my guy
Could be true, but also, why bring attention to something negative about you.
It could be that they wanted to draw attention to this and further spread the idea that Rain is a notorious hacker and cannot be trusted.
You're dodging the fact I've mentioned @Rain has stated he doesn't know who I am. Which you all of a sudden do and you know the guy? right... Now I am the hacker? It's simple provide proof to backup your false claims.

That's all I'm asking is provide proof...?

Exactly this, I have provided countless proof and now @bigsmelly69 his friend wants to try and twist it on me. If I wanted to hack people or get into their Discord why would I bring attention to this topic? use common sense...
I haven't really seen any proof other than insecurely stored passwords (again anyone can access this if they have access to the database, it looks like a genuine mistake imo).

Last edited:

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
This is fair, i didn't think of this. But unless there's a way to see who's hacking (idk if u can idk abt coding) then we should ALL stop focusing on the hacking (me included, I was wrong).
If we all stop focusing on the hacking the issue is not solved yet. I think the biggest problem is that Habba is not a safe envoirement for people in the community. And I never played Habba to be honest, but with all things shown here today I stick with this statement.

HabbaNotSafe

Oct 23, 2023
I DONT KNOW YOU. I just said, the person behind this account is the same person hacking into people's discords. Someone's discord was hacked immediately after this was posted and this link was spammed, and the hotel DDOSed. That's not a coincidence.

You make zero sense and ever since you got on this account @Rain has been real quiet ngl. I will expect him to randomly appear again any moment in comments now.
On another note I provided proof of a friend of mine I know saying their email they used on his hotel was accessed. You're now trying to make claims this is me? You stated you don't know me, and indirectly saying you're assuming I am hacking into peoples discords because it can't be your friend Rain?

You must be registered for see images attach

Yet again you still haven't provided me with any proof of these claims you're making...

Last edited:

bigsmelly69

Oct 23, 2023
You make zero sense and ever since you got on this account @Rain has been real quiet ngl.
On another note I provided proof of a friend of mine I know saying their email they used on his hotel was accessed. You're now trying to make claims this is me? You stated you don't know me, and indirectly saying you're assuming I am hacking into peoples discords because it can't be your friend Rain?

You must be registered for see images attach

Yet again you still haven't provided me with any proof of these claims you're making...
FIRST: idk abt cammy, but I want to make it clear I'm coming at this from a 100% outsider perspective. I'm not Rain. I'm not gonna doxx myself, but I'm a psychology major in college. I don't know SHIT about coding. I just play Habbo retros and am sick of all this ddosing. i just wanna play bruh.

SECOND: Discord screenshots are literally so easy to fake, I wouldn't even be surprised if they had generators like they do for instagram and twitter. Or you could've just used two alts and changed the names and dates with F12.

I'm not saying you're lying, but this just isn't solid enough proof.

HabbaNotSafe

Oct 23, 2023
If we all stop focusing on the hacking the issue is not solved yet. I think the biggest problem is that Habba is not a safe envoirement for people in the community. And I never played Habba to be honest, but with all things shown here today I stick with this statement.
Thank you this is the message I want to get across my goal of this wasn't for drama it was to make players aware it isn't a safe environment to play. I tried to do the right thing by making people aware of this and included as much proof as I could and not including the database of users logs with this post because I don't want to leak their personal data. Instead some people decided to point the figure at me being a hacker instead, for exposing what I've heard from people in the past about Rain and his hotels, it was clear to me the bad stories I heard are very likely true with him storing users data in plain text.

I will let the community decide on their own how they feel about this matter and the thread. The purpose was to avoid others in the future from getting their data leaked from his bad practices of storing his users data in plain text.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I hope my new profile picture is a little less corny :p

Why would I use my own users data to do anything to discourage them from retros? All I want is for my users to have a fun place to enjoy habbo. I'm not tryna steal passwords, hack anyone's account, emails, or anything. There's nothing to gain from that.

I have explained myself, and why you'll find what's out there. It's pretty obvious that I didn't release my own website and http logs, there's no reason to do that.

@Laynester was just online using arc's poor pathfinder to crash the hotel.
You guys need to understand that I'm doing this all alone, and it was and is a project for me to refresh on my dev abilities. The users have been a nice bonus and the constant free pen tests have been challenging but I've learned a lot from it. I would love help and support to prevent these situations from happening but it's very clear nobody is to be trusted in this community & I was right to stick with that from day one.

This post in itself shows you are not to be trusted, and I only responded because I had genuine friends asking what happened here. I don't care for petty drama, and responded only to explain what happened. I won't be responding further, you guys can argue amongst each other but the truth is rather obvious and right in front of you.

HabbaNotSafe

Oct 23, 2023
You make zero sense and ever since you got on this account @Rain has been real quiet ngl. I will expect him to randomly appear again any moment in comments now.
I called it right he vanished for ages and comes back once his clone @bigsmelly69 isn't replying as quick as he was I am not going to keep entertaining this anymore the proof is out there now.

HabbaNotSafe

Oct 23, 2023
May you please scroll down where it shows I am you as well. Only thing you've done is shown me trying to avoid @Rain from targeting me by having a separate account to expose him. Which is using your Powers to put Devbest user who wanted to be anonymous to avoid being targeted but help others be aware of his actions. I've also been a donator on my other account to support devbest you want to share that as well?

Good job for breaking your own rules @Kaz

bigsmelly69

Oct 23, 2023
I called it right he vanished for ages and comes back once his clone @bigsmelly69 isn't replying as quick as he was I am not going to keep entertaining this anymore the proof is out there now.
no idiot as I said I'm in college and have shit to do. Do you have a job? Any hobbies? I'd assume that you spend all your time doing this cause you sending so much shit, but most people don't have that time.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
May you please scroll down where it shows I am you as well. Only thing you've done is shown me trying to avoid @Rain from targeting me by having a separate account to expose him. Which is using your Powers to put Devbest user who wanted to be anonymous to avoid being targeted but help others be aware of his actions. I've also been a donator on my other account to support devbest you want to share that as well?

What rules?

Attachments

• IMG_2326.png
    IMG_2326.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 62

cammy

May 15, 2014

But that's not the point. You're saying that Rain is getting alts/friends to back him up when you're liking comments in your favour on this account and your other. The arguments you have been using are what you are also doing.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

though they may have the same results

HabbaNotSafe

Oct 23, 2023
What rules?
Just because he knows how to change his IP address and not link his two account doesn't mean he isn't using a alt.

But that's not the point. You're saying that Rain is getting alts/friends to back him up when you're liking comments in your favour on this account and your other. The arguments you have been using are what you are also doing.
Yes, I have done that because he's doing the same thing just doesn't have his account linked with the same IP most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread