Recruitment

MrBarista

Dec 7, 2019
Hello there my name is Michael and i am 23 years old, and been an active member of debest for the past 3-4 yrs, for a long time i wanted to become a web developer, but as i was diving more deep into coding i knew that, that wasnt who i am. Iguess that my goal was to know what this programming languages does and creates.

And after i stoped with learning html css and a bit of js i started my career at tiktok as a fulltime streamer. I got in touch with alot of people, and i was a witness to all the ugly stuff that happens, and i found out more about tiktok at who the tiktok app was made for. So i decided to maybe find someone to make a tiktok app with, ofc it will not be called tiktok and there will ofc be alot of other features so they dont match :) I wanna make an app for older audiences 18-50++

Ofc this project that i have in mind will ofc mean that we will have to work hard, and also the cost will be expensive, but i am sure that the price will be easier to solve than getting a team together. I hope that someone out there may be interested, and want to make something that no one will forget! Message me/reply me, if interested. :)

Hope this does not go against any of the rules here, if so notify me and i will delete this post myself <3

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
What does expensive cost look like to you? Developing a professional app starts at tens of thousands and goes up easily from there

MrBarista

Dec 7, 2019
What does expensive cost look like to you? Developing a professional app starts at tens of thousands and goes up easily from there
I am not gonna discuss it over here, but yeah i am fully aware that this will not be cheap. But i am also open for that this project will give us more than it will take from us? Atleast what i think :)

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
There are already a lot of tik tok clones you can just google or youtube without having to pay and make it yourself with some tutorials.

Users who are viewing this thread