Recruiting Recruiting Developers // Administrators // Moderators

HaydenB

Jul 15, 2016
Hey guys,

After a good few years of being away from owning a retro I've decided to come back. I used to own Vista Hotel that after a few month we gained 25-35 daily users and was open for 6 months but closed down due to having to focus on my job and having no time to be able to run it. I've now came back with Hablite with a lot more funds to put into it plus a lot more time. I'm now looking for staff to help run and grow Hablite. If I'm honest I'm looking for more staff aged 16+ as I've had bad experience's with people aged under 16 not actually able to follow rules and actually do there job role. I'm looking for a Developer more than anything as there things that I'm unable to do but I'll be able to help out.

If you're still interested you then fill the form out below!
  • Username:
  • Staff Position: Developer / Administrator / Moderator
  • Why should we pick you:
  • how many hours a week will you be active:
  • any past experience? if so where and what did you do:
People who I think fits the roles best I will add you on skype.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Username: hyptic
Timezone: US Pacific
Staff Position: Developer
Why should we pick you: I'm an experienced developer , and I know what I'm doing.
Hours active: 3-4 (depends on what I'm doing throughout the week)
Past experience: Recently resigned as a lead developer from an RP , developed a good number of hotels , owned a few successful hotels.

I'll go more in depth about my skills and knowledge within developing, if you choose to add me on skype.

EDIT: Forgot to add my skype name , here it is ; richest-

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
  • Username: Piksuchi
  • Timezone: GMT+3
  • Staff Position: Moderator
  • Why should we pick you: I have some experience from owning hotels and also moderating them. I have owned one hotel with 30+ Daily users. Had to put it down becausw did not have money to afford it anymore. I have also experience of being forum moderator for over 1 year. I am also friendly and positive person
  • how many hours a week will you be active: 4-6hrs
  • any past experience? if so where and what did you do: Loot.fi (forum moderator for over year), Fisu Hotel (owner for half year)

xExtremex

Sep 14, 2014
  • Username: Carter
  • Timezone: UTC-4
  • Why should we pick you: I think you should pick me for this position because I love helping users, I have a lot of spare time, and I'd like to expand my experience in helping/moderation
  • how many hours a week will you be active: 5- 7 hours daily
  • any past experience? if so where and what did you do: I have been moderator on habiz hotel.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Guys by Username I believe he meant on the hotel.

P.S your index page force voting has a redirect loop, it is setup incorrectly :) have a good day.

GodDamnGaming

Jul 22, 2016
  • Username: Chase
  • Timezone: EST
  • Why should we pick you: You should pick me because, 1 I really have no life and am home all the time, 2 Respectful/Responsible, 3 Love meeting new people!
  • how many hours a week will you be active: LOL, I have no life so a lot!
  • any past experience? if so where and what did you do: Yes, Prime, Xeno, HabStar. I Moderated on all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread