Killuaryuk

Nov 11, 2015
Hi, can someone create an image like this
with Sunake?

like this

Thanks in advance

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
Haven't got the time myself, but you should just follow this simple tutorial: . Reuse your existing banner where you could just crop out the text and place the hotel image behind it.

@Niko001 Are you honestly asking $1 for making someone a simple landing page drape?

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
you need to be more specific with what you ask for as the request support offers you high standards but you can't say you want to copy so you need to explain how you want to upgrade. i'm happy to finalise this request for you if you want

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the one using the assets from the tutorial that I linked earlier. Also aligned the letters correctly, as you had some pixels errors on the upper part.
I can do the one from Boon if you can provide the hotel image used.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Hey @Killuaryuk if this still needs doing send me a discord message @ Rhyce#7053 with information on what you wont I will NOT charge you as something this small should be done without a payment not sure why @Niko001 is charging 1 dollar but yeah

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Image final and layers attached if you want to customise yourself.

See attached;

Attachments

• HOTELIMG.png
    HOTELIMG.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 21
  • LOGO DRPE.png
    LOGO DRPE.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 17
  • reception_logo_drape.png
    reception_logo_drape.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 20

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018

@JMG this man was gonna charge that boy 1$ for this crap LOL The background not even transparent ffs and on top of that looks like it was rendered on Paint.NET and uploaded from a Andriod
I'm sooooo dead right now this man burnt, you need glasses kid and jesus... @Owen come get your boy^

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
@JMG this man was gonna charge that boy 1$ for this crap LOL The background not even transparent ffs and on top of that looks like it was rendered on Paint.NET and uploaded from a Andriod
I'm sooooo dead right now this man burnt, you need glasses kid and jesus... @Owen come get your boy^
K Aston Villa r crap too if u support em. Did you see the latest?

Users who are viewing this thread