Request Reception logo drape

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
K Aston Villa r crap too if u support em. Did you see the latest?

I mean it shouldn't have been that hard LMFAO it only took you a day and a half to get it at-least decent. smh that's not 1$ worth of effort could have added stars sparkles or something to it make it POP. But Goodjob i guess just work on your skills before you start charging people it helps you alot when you can back up your prices when ppl know your good.

Need help improving feel free to msg me via Discord RizyGFX#0300

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
@JMG this man was gonna charge that boy 1$ for this crap LOL The background not even transparent ffs and on top of that looks like it was rendered on Paint.NET and uploaded from a Andriod
I'm sooooo dead right now this man burnt, you need glasses kid and jesus... @Owen come get your boy^
i use paint.net for all my graphics, atleast i'm skilled with it tho????‍♂️??‍♂️

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
there's a grey shadow around that logo that doesn't suppose to be there... lol
Yes fair enough, I’m open to feedback because it makes everything better unless if it’s a opinion. I did think it was ok then I realise if you say so then no it needs improvement.

I also it’s why I think there is lots of retro out there already as improvement is focused.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Yes fair enough, I’m open to feedback because it makes everything better unless if it’s a opinion. I did think it was ok then I realise if you say so then no it needs improvement.

I also it’s why I think there is lots of retro out there already as improvement is focused.
doesn't mean more can't be created, most people make retros just for the design element (like me) not as an actual money making business??‍♂️

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
@JMG this man was gonna charge that boy 1$ for this crap LOL The background not even transparent ffs and on top of that looks like it was rendered on Paint.NET and uploaded from a Andriod
I'm sooooo dead right now this man burnt, you need glasses kid and jesus... @Owen come get your boy^

huh? why am i tagged in this

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
i use paint.net for all my graphics, atleast i'm skilled with it tho????‍♂️??‍♂️

Bro switch to photoshop you'll love it so much better LOL. I still have the cracked version of CS6 if you want it. I feel like you're graphics will be soooo much better on PS and save you way more time.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Bro switch to photoshop you'll love it so much better LOL. I still have the cracked version of CS6 if you want it. I feel like you're graphics will be soooo much better on PS and save you way more time.
laptops too shit to run photoshop lmao, my graphics are fine imo??‍♂️ don't really care if nobody likes them, i only care about my own opinion

Users who are viewing this thread