Recent Photography Edits

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Looks nice :up:, I've always liked how people only have one thing coloured and the rest grey

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
I like it, I use paint.net personally. I do GFX but not major edits, I usually just change the effects, colors, or make logos etc. In which photoshop is too advanced and overdone :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I like it, I use paint.net personally. I do GFX but not major edits, I usually just change the effects, colors, or make logos etc. In which photoshop is too advanced and overdone :p
Photoshop is easy, I think its way better than paint.net tbh. More advanced tools to do better gfx and its easy. If you wanna try learn more photoshop then its good to try watch Youtube tutorials like I did to do some funky stuff.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
I have photoshop and I use it alot but usually when I do gfx i'm making simple logos so I don't need something as advanced as photoshop

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
4SFSUyG.jpg

Probably my favorite one out of all them, and I love your branding also. What camera do you use?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
4SFSUyG.jpg

Probably my favorite one out of all them, and I love your branding also. What camera do you use?
The cameras I use are; Canon Powershot SX510 and a Nikon D3200. For the photo that you liked, I used the Nikon D3200.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The dog ones are better imo.
Although, the one of him running is a little blurry, you should have adjusted the shutter to account for it.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
You are a very talented photographer and I have enjoyed all your work so far! Good job and good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread