reccomend me a emu.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Out of the three, which do you suggest? I was thinking about Comet, but wanna hear other's opinions
Comet is better than all of those mentioned, however if you are not very experienced with Java then I suggest you move to Plus because the majority of the developers in this community know C# so can help you when your stuck. Arcturus in my opinion is just a BTEC version of Comet. Thats my opinion.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Out of the three, which do you suggest? I was thinking about Comet, but wanna hear other's opinions
Honestly it depends on your level of expertise. There are far more resources for PlusEMU than anything else so if you are going to need a lot of help and google solutions Plus would be your best bet. I have not used Comet but I heard it's a great emulator. Many foreign hotels use Comet and have over 1k users online with no issues which should speak of it's reliability. Arcturus is somewhat newer in comparison but is chalked full of features and has a good developer working on it actively. Arcturus is the only EMU I've seen Snowstorm in and they have the camera API pretty easy to setup.
All personal preference my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread