Reasons behind posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Do you guys give reasons for denying posts? If so, where can I find the reason behind it? Because I posted a relevant post in the Habbo section and I believe it was denied, but I don't see a reason why it would be denied. Possibly it might have been JMG or Wess? They were the only staff online when it was denied. You can check the logs and see if possible?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Do you mean this thread? Which wasn't approved nor denied, but was simply in the queue? A little patience would be nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reactions: Joe

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
It didn't show in the section like it did earlier when it was queued up. It said it was waiting for approval earlier in the section, so when I viewed the section, it wasn't there anymore, so I assumed it got denied, my bad.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It didn't show in the section like it did earlier when it was queued up. It said it was waiting for approval earlier in the section, so when I viewed the section, it wasn't there anymore, so I assumed it got denied, my bad.

Ah, no worries. Just a heads up, if you modify the post - it goes back into approval I believe, could have been this maybe?

No worries either way! Cheers.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I mainly try to leave approvals and stuff up to the section mods. I've seen it, but didn't do anything with it. Sadly I haven't seen any "Reject with reason" option or something, as displayed in the "Have you seen?" for XenForo 2.1 for our system, but might be a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread