Trplx

Jan 21, 2020
Hello! Time to finally release my phoenix emulator edit! First sorry about rename (Gold Tree Emulator), but dont kill me plz

Changelog:
Code:
Added: MUCH ACHIEVEMENTS! (Over 200)
Added: Showing achievement progress
Added: Hoppers (Selectin same type hopper and teleporting you)
Added: Jukeboxs (Add discs to playlist and remove, play playlist, sell dics on shop)
Added: WIRED Effect: Kick user
Added: Fireworks
Added: New wired give command "wiredactived:" and two condition command: "wiredactived:<super wired id that user actived>" and "wirednotactived: <super wired id that user actived>"
Added: Room polls
Added: Infobus polls (:startquestion)
Added: "HeightOverride" to furniture table. (Habbo can override this furni height limit)
Added: Staff picks
Added: If order_num is "-1" that page in alphabetical order
Added: BETTER DDOS PROTECTION!
Added: Sell badges on shop using BadgeID instead of using achievement
Added: ":lay" command.
Added: ":vipha" command. (Set interval when can use)
Added: ":viphal" command. (Set interval when can use)
Added: ":redeempixels" command.
Added: ":redeemshells" command.
Added: ":roomeffect" command.
Added: ":spush" command. (Push player 5 square)
Added: ":handitem" command. (Gives you handitem)
Added: Possible disable pushing / pulling users to door. Possible make admins / VIPs override this.
Added: "game.tcp.proxyip" to config.conf. Put proxy IP and enable anti DDOS and emulator don't ban proxy IP :)
Added: WIRED Effect: Timer reset
Added: Freeze! Game
Added: WIRED Condition: More Than x Secs Elapsed Since Timer Reset
Added: WIRED Condition: Less Than x Secs Elapsed sinse Timer Reset
Added: Automatic shutdown! "shutdown-server=<time>", "shutdown-server-player-limit=<max player number>" and "shutdown-warning-alert=<hotel alert text>" to config.conf

Changed: ":award" command. Giving now next level.
Changed: If habbo is enabled override he overrides all height limits
Changed: Better changelog
Changed: Vip permissions moved to permissions_ranks (permissions_vip works too)
Changed: Better wordfilter!!! (Set strict to 2 and spaces is not anymore a problem)
Changed: Ban command. (Now you can give ban lenght easily! Example: :ban Juniori 10d bans Juniori ten days. m = minute, h = hour, d = day. Shows alert who you ban and ban lenght.)
Changed: Possible put walkable items down habbo

Fixed: You need change decimal symbol to ".", but no longer! (But I recommend)
Fixed: WIRED Trigger: At set time
Fixed: Sitting and laying in rooms with stairs (YEAH!)
Fixed: WIRED Condition: Has Furni on (If furni is on selected furni, not only same tile)
Fixed: WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (Now selected furni height changes, goes up to furni and not stopping, if furni rotated update user height)
Fixed: 100% CPU bug (Maybe)

>>>>> !!!!!SOMETHING MISSING!!!! <<<<<

Screenhosts:
4WctFNI.png

NTmMXdo.png

Download:
Its open source + github project, follow my terms (Can be changed) and i ask u not to remove credits from the :about
Github project:
Report bugs and errors here:

>>> NOTICE IN UPDATE SQL IS RESET ACHIEVEMENT SCORE! IF YOU SELL ACHIEVEMENT SCORE I RECOMMAND BEFORE YOU RUN UPDATE SQL YOU RUN PROGRAM AND REMOVE THAT LINE! ("UPDATE user_stats SET AchievementScore = 0;") PROGRAM LINK IS DOWN THIS LINE <<<

LeonardLouis

Sep 26, 2014
intresting update.. :up:
will get my hands on to this built tho... btw are you intrested to add :hidewired command?
btw wheres the update sql?

Editted:
Also what is actually updated to the emu? i've downloded the source and it seems like this is older version of gte rather then a new one?
build from github 1205
previouly released years ago was build 1268??
can you explain more??

Last edited:

Trplx

Jan 21, 2020
will get my hands on to this built tho... btw are you intrested to add :hidewired command?

Editted:
Also what is actually updated to the emu? i've downloded the source and it seems like this is older version of gte rather then a new one?
build from github 1205
can you explain more??
going to thru 1268, newer updates maybe seems to founded on ghub.
Post automatically merged:

Editted:
build from github 1205
can you explain more??
it has old thread with same texts and changelog on another forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread