Status
Not open for further replies.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
database sql link? current one is broken.
It was posted earlier that it’s a light edit so just take a standard plus db and add the missing tables/columns. When you setup the emu with the standard plus db it should chuck out MySQL errors go to the line that it says where the error is find the name of the missing table and add it in yourself pretty easy to do.

If it’s just missing columns from the db and you have the design table command, you can use right click the table click “design table”.

if you need further help add my discord tell me the errors and I’ll write the sql queries for you myself.

baybay

Most Useless User
Aug 10, 2020
It was posted earlier that it’s a light edit so just take a standard plus db and add the missing tables/columns. When you setup the emu with the standard plus db it should chuck out MySQL errors go to the line that it says where the error is find the name of the missing table and add it in yourself pretty easy to do.

If it’s just missing columns from the db and you have the design table command, you can use right click the table click “design table”.

if you need further help add my discord tell me the errors and I’ll write the sql queries for you myself.
That'd be great considering I am fairly new to this and I do not have a developer yet.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
If the database isn't uploading or has errors make sure to run this " Run this query in your database: SET@@global.sql_mode=''; "
Post automatically merged:

any fix for housekeeping? i get a white screen
I've never used this setup, which version of PHP are you using? is it PHP 5.6?

baybay

Most Useless User
Aug 10, 2020
If the database isn't uploading or has errors make sure to run this " Run this query in your database: SET@@global.sql_mode=''; "
Post automatically merged:

I've never used this setup, which version of PHP are you using? is it PHP 5.6?
yes i think so

also got this error running that code, ive ran it before i think.
[SQL]SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Affected rows: 0
Time: 0.007s

[SQL] "

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"' at line 1

I just want hk fixed so i can write articles, unless there is another way of writing them?

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
yes i think so

also got this error running that code, ive ran it before i think.
[SQL]SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Affected rows: 0
Time: 0.007s

[SQL] "

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"' at line 1

I just want hk fixed so i can write articles, unless there is another way of writing them?
You could always use any old RevCMS housekeeping, I might release a stable housekeeping you can use with any revcms edit soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread