Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriches

Mar 18, 2020
Did the index work for you? I mean it did for me but when I login it doesn't let me login, doesnt give an error or something either.

Go to your global.php file

Code:
    session_save_path('C:\FILEPATH\sessions');
    session_start();

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
after all these years it finally got re released. i was looking for a copy for ages. too bad i stopped playing retros about 2 years ago. im sure some could benefit from some of the features of the cms otherwise its just a revcms edit which is hella outdated

Gabizer

Jan 12, 2019
help, when I try to connect it does not enter the ME it only remains in the index, and when registering I do not get anywhereHi

update: i can fix the problem with the index

Last edited:

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
help, when I try to connect it does not enter the ME it only remains in the index, and when registering I do not get anywhereHi

update: i can fix the problem with the index

If you could, it would be nice to provide the fix for this, so therefore if anybody else has this problem they know what to do <3

Gabizer

Jan 12, 2019

Code:
    session_start();

just modify this code by putting it this way on global.php and its works for me

session_save_path('C:\xampp\htdocs\sessions');
session_start();

But i have another problem when trying to access the news this appears:

Object not located!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The URL of the page you submitted to you appears to be wrong or out of date. Please report the error to the author of that page.

If you believe this is a server error, please report it to the portal administrator.

Error 404
localhost
Apache / 2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL / 1.0.2d PHP / 5.6.20

Jhoiik

Apr 22, 2014
just modify this code by putting it this way on global.php and its works for me

session_save_path('C:\xampp\htdocs\sessions');
session_start();

But i have another problem when trying to access the news this appears:

Object not located!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The URL of the page you submitted to you appears to be wrong or out of date. Please report the error to the author of that page.

If you believe this is a server error, please report it to the portal administrator.

Error 404
localhost
Apache / 2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL / 1.0.2d PHP / 5.6.20

Why u dont use IIS Net ??? is better just install it then php manager and add PHP 6. for the db used Mysql connector 5.29 if u dont know how used it search on Youtube "how install Holo using IIS"
i dont have nothing i just put the files and change the url and worked for me. everything

AMG

Dec 7, 2014

Code:
    session_start();
I'm having the same problem when registering, Once I click register it redirects me back to the index page any help?

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
I'm having the same problem when registering, Once I click register it redirects me back to the index page any help?
Have you tried using a new login and register page? I haven't used this cms, and it's from like 3-5 years ago so it might need a bit of fixing but try another revcms index and register page. I will find the issue with it tomorrow

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Have you tried using a new login and register page? I haven't used this cms, and it's from like 3-5 years ago so it might need a bit of fixing but try another revcms index and register page. I will find the issue with it tomorrow
Yeah man I've fixed it all good.

iamagod

May 22, 2015
Ran the sql to disable strict mode and its still chucking errors. Any ideas?
Post automatically merged:

ended up reinstalling navicat and it fixed it. any idea on how to fix the register and index page problems?

Last edited:

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Post automatically merged:

ended up reinstalling navicat and it fixed it. any idea on how to fix the register and index page problems?
a new index and a new register was said earlier in the post, i'd just make your own or take one from another cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread