[RE-RELEASE] - Habway's RevCMS edit

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Seeing as i'm probably the only one who downloaded it and i'm already getting messaged for it I decided to re-release it.

For original thread click the spoiler.
Self Explanatory, It's not because I'm mad, It's because the perky retro thinks its topkek.
Live Preview: Habway.net
Download:-----
Removing this in 24 Hours

Credits: @Hepixhotel
Encouraging me to release this
@Sledmore u next m8 ;)

Note: CMS is a lil outdated so if anyone needs any personal support with the new PHP on habway then request below.
I also don't recommend using this poorly coded pile of junk, only for code snippets and references.
CMS uses a ton of backdoor JavaScript that redirects you to habway.net you can remove this in the skin folder.
Credits:
@Hepixhotel - for the edit
@Moonshine - for releasing it
Kryptos - for RevCMS

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Seeing as i'm probably the only one who downloaded it and i'm already getting messaged for it I decided to re-release it.

For original thread click the spoiler.
Self Explanatory, It's not because I'm mad, It's because the perky retro thinks its topkek.
Live Preview: Habway.net
Download:-----
Removing this in 24 Hours

Credits: @Hepixhotel
Encouraging me to release this
@Sledmore u next m8 ;)

Note: CMS is a lil outdated so if anyone needs any personal support with the new PHP on habway then request below.
I also don't recommend using this poorly coded pile of junk, only for code snippets and references.
CMS uses a ton of backdoor JavaScript that redirects you to habway.net you can remove this in the skin folder.
Credits:
@Hepixhotel - for the edit
@Moonshine - for releasing it
Kryptos - for RevCMS
Its not the correct download thats why I removed it xD
I'll look for the correct one now...

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
This leak sucks especially the part where he threatend that sledmore is next.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
@Moonshine

Nobody is buttlicking anyone you utter moron. Get your facts straight because nobody was being serious in this case. And even the joke was bad.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
@Moonshine

Nobody is buttlicking anyone you utter moron. Get your facts straight because nobody was being serious in this case. And even the joke was bad.
Nobody needed your uneducated input/feedback on a simple joke, if you don't have anything better to do then go jump in a fucking hole.
We don't care for your opinion, not one bit. noob.

Users who are viewing this thread