Flash [RE-OPENED] ★ Yubbo v2.0 ★ Hiring ★ R63 ★ Free VIP! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Yubbo has now re-opened with the old management (Me & Adorable) as we got fired last time and there was new management but we're back! Yubbo has changed a lot more with a brand new CMS that no-one else has. This is Yubbo v2.0 as the old management is back and Yubbo recently has been offline but now we're back and hopefully not going anywhere! Here are some print screens of our hotel:
Link:
19th October - We hit a 49 user peak!
Features:
- Custom badges
- Custom banners
- Custom clothing
- Leaderboard
- Great economy
- UOTW (User of the week)
- Room of the week articles
- A huge, and clean catalogue
- Daily events and amazing roomads
You must be registered for see images attach

We hope that you visit the hotel and check it out, even if you checked out old Yubbo. We are always hiring staff to join our staff team and we will hopefully grow a lot soon!
Link:

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-18_14-36-0.png
    upload_2014-10-18_14-36-0.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I quite like the CMS, not too much of a fan of the staff page, but it does look decent. I wish you the best of luck with the hotel.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I quite like the CMS, not too much of a fan of the staff page, but it does look decent. I wish you the best of luck with the hotel.
Thanks Sledmore, we hit 49 users today and yeah I know, I'm not quite a fan of the staff page either :p

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Goodluck, the cms reminds me of Felix/Danny's Habway edit lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
I'm not the type of person to tends to like custom CMS's, but this really stood out think it's a unique point, Goodluck all the best

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Welp, that didn't last very long.
Since Yubbo is now redirected to Wubbo, does that mean the database from Yubbo was also reset?

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
I don't like how they are now using Subway's WubboCMS, rediculous! They should be unique.

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
OMG YUBBO I was really rich I bought every single VIP and would buy things from the shop daily i was pissed when I bought the highest VIP the day it closed :/ lets hope all the accounts are still there? I would literally pay to keep yabbo going @Kylie

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
OMG YUBBO I was really rich I bought every single VIP and would buy things from the shop daily i was pissed when I bought the highest VIP the day it closed :/ lets hope all the accounts are still there? I would literally pay to keep yabbo going @Kylie

The owner is a nub, lol. He was logging your passwords and logins and he didn't even setup his own hotel lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread