Introduction Re-Introduction: My Return

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Hello DevBest, some members of the forum may recognize me, and some may not. For the ones who do not know me my name is Randy-Lee, and I am one of the five coders/web developers in the well-known development team known as "PuriSoft Dev". I am fan of Habbo Retros, which I have been playing and developing for 5 years now. Habbo is one online social network that is addictive ( :p ).

Well, I wanted to clear this when I had the chance too. I realize that I have had many negative situations with many Habbo Retro developers around DevBest in the past, and I wanted to take my time to apologize for my immature behavior. Now thats cleared out of the way, I would like to introduce my upcoming project development "Project PuriLITE" which will be tested throughout its developmental stages on a private server (Retro Hotel) I am planning to open.

Now, since I have been away from the retro scene for many months now. I do not know the latest features, codes, or sources in the retro scene so I would have to take a few looks around private servers to see the newest features and add them on to this project.

I plan on making a huge impact in the retro scene as of now, DevBest will be my new and official home of my work and retro developments.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
well-known development team known as "PuriSoft Dev".
First time hearing it, are you the only one it in?

Welcome back, I guess? You musn't of been here/gone long, you only have 20 some posts and I've never heard of you.

Users who are viewing this thread