Rank Permissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candidate

Jan 3, 2019
I'm trying to do the :update_badge_definitions commands and i'm ranked 9 on the hotel, it says "You do not have permission to use this command!" But I can do everything else?

there's probably an easy fix for this, but i searched for it and could not find it. Thanks! :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, there's an easy fix. I told you the answer in another thead.

Go into your permissions table, add the permission 'command_update_badge_definitions' (I'm sure it's this) set it to rank 5 or whatever, go into the client and type :update permissions
You should be able to use this command now (if you're using Plus).

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
I didn’t know :update_placeholder was a thing, thought it was :update placeholder, but here’s some fixes I’ve used in the past:

Do you have a permissions table in your database where all commands are defined? If so, check that table to make sure that the command is properly defined or if it’s defined at all. If it’s not, add a new row and define it. If it is, the command must be set to a different rank in the EMU files, and you may actually be too low of a rank.

Would’ve probably helped to provide some screenshots of your database tables or provide your emu version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread