Feedback Random Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
I don't exactly play habbo retros anymore but I've got a bunch of stuff that I've made but it's never really been used. Would be nice to receive feedback especially as i'm still learning graphics in general. I did do banners and more logos but I have no idea where they have disappeared too.
I would happily do graphics shit for any of yous is you want.
rwMgNeV.png
xuZYPsO.png
CM3vp1V.gif
qPyqMU1.gif
5WrnfS6.png
58EMNiE.png
EMN3vBK.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
ROTW and the image on top right are my favorite. They seem professional and very appealing

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
Most of the work is just edited, as in, you took original graphics, erased the background, merged it with something else and drawed outlines around, but that's how most of the habbo art is done these days anyway.
The edits are done really well, the colors are well picked regardless of what I've said.

The Pabbo logo looks like it's 100% handmade though, nice job on that one, making a gif where one of the ducks is hopping around would make it a 10/10 logo.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Most of the work is just edited, as in, you took original graphics, erased the background, merged it with something else and drawed outlines around, but that's how most of the habbo art is done these days anyway.
The edits are done really well, the colors are well picked regardless of what I've said.

The Pabbo logo looks like it's 100% handmade though, nice job on that one, making a gif where one of the ducks is hopping around would make it a 10/10 logo.
Thank you :)

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Nice designs, they look like edits more tham designs though.
good for a starter anyhow!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Nice designs, they look like edits more than designs though.
good for a starter anyhow!
Good for starters like Hender said. Best way to learn is to try unusual fonts and find related images from habbo to go with them. Definitely keep an eye on the font borders though because they tend to be sloppy with a majority of texts which is the case for the top left ROTW header and the "Advertiser of the Week", good job otherwise. Badges are fun you; should try re-designing all kinds, eventually you'll get the hang of it enough to make completely custom ones.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Good for starters like Hender said. Best way to learn is to try unusual fonts and find related images from habbo to go with them. Definitely keep an eye on the font borders though because they tend to be sloppy with a majority of texts which is the case for the top left ROTW header and the "Advertiser of the Week", good job otherwise. Badges are fun you; should try re-designing all kinds, eventually you'll get the hang of it enough to make completely custom ones.
Thank you so much :)

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
I don't exactly play habbo retros anymore but I've got a bunch of stuff that I've made but it's never really been used. Would be nice to receive feedback especially as i'm still learning graphics in general. I did do banners and more logos but I have no idea where they have disappeared too.
I would happily do graphics shit for any of yous is you want.
rwMgNeV.png
xuZYPsO.png
CM3vp1V.gif
qPyqMU1.gif
5WrnfS6.png
58EMNiE.png
EMN3vBK.png
I like the ROTW and the Advertiser of the Week banners. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread