RageRP EMulator

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
This emulator leaked is "riddled" with exploits as Ying mentioned - and it's very hard to find and remove so good luck with that.

Also, for those who's currently using my CDN link (swfs.bz) I've removed the old gordon folder from my web server since I've upgraded Rage to the latest UI so good luck finding a working SWF pack working for this emulator leaked.

Thank you, and have fun!

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This emulator leaked is "riddled" with exploits as Ying mentioned - and it's very hard to find and remove so good luck with that.

Also, for those who's currently using my CDN link (swfs.bz) I've removed the old gordon folder from my web server since I've upgraded Rage to the latest UI so good luck finding a working SWF pack working for this emulator leaked.

Thank you, and have fun!
Why u do dis :(

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Thank you, and have fun!
Already done, forgot to mention I ripped all your SWF's

RageQuit

Oct 16, 2013
Guys it's not hard to get this working. This is based on Azure 1.0 version (Before Developers messed it more in 2.0.x).
Just use Azure 1.0 swfs and the swf provided by Leader on Page 1.

RageQuit

Oct 16, 2013

Thank you, and have fun!
You're an idiot! Anyone can just compare the orginial Azure to this leak and see and remove these expolits. Look for any commands or voids that seem unordinary to the orignial code. Did you also forget that most of the retro community can code here and on RZ aswell. Also may I say another thing. I put a working swf pack together in 5 minutes so don't say it's hard getting a working pack. Wow you updated to latest UI? Nothing special there Jerry since there is an Azure Packet Updater out in the open that does this job in 2 minutes leaving 3 or 5 packets wrong which then are easy to get by opening as3 scripts. So your whole reply you have done is a pointless one, kid.

Enjoy RageRP ;)
;)

Last edited:

KyleKirwan

Dec 15, 2015
You're an idiot! Anyone can just compare the orginial Azure to this leak and see and remove these expolits. Look for any commands or voids that seem unordinary to the orignial code. Did you also forget that most of the retro community can code here and on RZ aswell. Also may I say another thing. I put a working swf pack together in 5 minutes so don't say it's hard getting a working pack. Wow you updated to latest UI? Nothing special there Jerry since there is an Azure Packet Updater out in the open that does this job in 2 minutes leaving 3 or 5 packets wrong which then are easy to get by opening as3 scripts. So your whole reply you have done is a pointless one, kid.

Enjoy RageRP ;)
;)
rage v3 link exp0sed

beta.rage.bz

RageQuit

Oct 16, 2013
If you were referring this to the 'Azure Extractor' then nope, try again - blocked them all.
You clearly didn't read my post correctly? You Canadian dumb ass. I was referring to so you upgrading RageRP to the lastest UI is nothing special cause anyone can do it.. And about the swf pack, it's easy just get old azure swfs and leaders .swf and merge, lots of others have got this RageRP emu perfectly working. You're such a twat your just denying everything cause it got leaked so your trying to cover things up. #youMAD

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
I have the SWF's and I'm the reason this is leaked.

I did buy this Emulator, CMS, swfs etc everything. But then Ying ( the one who created the emulator ) decided to work on AnxRP with me, so we used this emulator. Then RichBro got hold of our VPS and leaked it, and I think Chris just released it here. Unfortunately, RichBro didn't get the SWF's needed and some other needed things.

So I'm not giving out the SWF's as I am using them for my RP , and currently coding more features on it. But if someone does get it, then they can leak it since I can't stop them. But it won't work, you need the exact swf that comes with the EMU, etc.
I didn't get the SWFS for this but I'm the main reason it's leaked.

Users who are viewing this thread