R63B Retro Error With My Silverwave Emulator!!!!!!!!

XinIbi

Jul 14, 2016
Guys i have made a retro (r63b) but i get an error everytime and it says:
Connected to database!
[21:53:43] Fatal error during startup: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool..ctor(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseConnection.Open() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:rad 27
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseConnection.connect() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:rad 51
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseManager.getQueryreactor() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseManager.cs:rad 22
vid Silverwave.SilverwaveEnvironment.Initialize() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\SilverwaveEnvironment.cs:rad 166

If you know how to fix this please comment how to do this!! :D

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
Guys i have made a retro (r63b) but i get an error everytime and it says:
Connected to database!
[21:53:43] Fatal error during startup: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool..ctor(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
vid MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseConnection.Open() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:rad 27
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseConnection.connect() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:rad 51
vid Silverwave.Database.DatabaseManager.getQueryreactor() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\Database\DatabaseManager.cs:rad 22
vid Silverwave.SilverwaveEnvironment.Initialize() i c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\SilverwaveEnvironment.cs:rad 166

If you know how to fix this please comment how to do this!! :D
Cannot connect to MySQL., check your MySQL details

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
I got plus emu and how do i check my swfs??
oh boy ;// assuming you used the ones provided in the thread u should have plus emu swfs. did you even edit your external_variables, client.php, emu config, etc? you know it helps if you actually read the thread and not skip over things

XinIbi

Jul 14, 2016
oh boy ;// assuming you used the ones provided in the thread u should have plus emu swfs. did you even edit your external_variables, client.php, emu config, etc? you know it helps if you actually read the thread and not skip over things
ummm i just checked and just saw that i didnt have any External_variables so can anyone send an r63b swfs link??

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
client.php
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
    <head>
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/images/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon"/>
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
        <title>{hotelName} Hotel - Client</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            var BaseUrl = "{url}/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486/";
            var flashvars =
            {
                "client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
                "client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",               
                "connection.info.host" : "ip",
                "connection.info.port" : "port",
                "site.url" : "{url}",
                "url.prefix" : "{url}",
                "client.reload.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "external.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/external_variables.txt",
                "external.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt",
                "external.override.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
                "external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt",
                "external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/figuredata.xml",   
                "productdata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/productdata.txt",
                "furnidata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/furnidata.xml",
                "use.sso.ticket" : "1",
                "sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
                "client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up.",               
                "processlog.enabled" : "0",
                "flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
                "client.starting.revolving" : "For science, you monster/Loading funny message... please wait./Would you like fries with that?/Follow the yellow duck./Time is just an illusion./Are we there yet?!/I like your t-shirt./Look left. Look right. Blink twice. Ta da!/It\'s not you, it\'s me./Shhh! I\'m trying to think here./Loading pixel universe.",
                "flash.client.origin" : "popup"           
            };
            var params =
            {
                "base" : BaseUrl + "/",
                "allowScriptAccess" : "always",
                "menu" : "false"               
            };
            swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "/Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{url}/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
        </script>
    </head>

<body>

<div id="client"></div>
    </body>
</html>
Download your swfs and emu from below

and use this plus clean database

replace your current cms with this clean one with no exploits. it has a r63 swf folder so remove it.

just use this setup and youre bound to have a working hotel

XinIbi

Jul 14, 2016
client.php
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
    <head>
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/images/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon"/>
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
        <title>{hotelName} Hotel - Client</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            var BaseUrl = "{url}/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486/";
            var flashvars =
            {
                "client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
                "client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",              
                "connection.info.host" : "ip",
                "connection.info.port" : "port",
                "site.url" : "{url}",
                "url.prefix" : "{url}",
                "client.reload.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
                "external.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/external_variables.txt",
                "external.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt",
                "external.override.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
                "external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt",
                "external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/figuredata.xml",  
                "productdata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/productdata.txt",
                "furnidata.load.url" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/furnidata.xml",
                "use.sso.ticket" : "1",
                "sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
                "client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up.",              
                "processlog.enabled" : "0",
                "flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
                "client.starting.revolving" : "For science, you monster/Loading funny message... please wait./Would you like fries with that?/Follow the yellow duck./Time is just an illusion./Are we there yet?!/I like your t-shirt./Look left. Look right. Blink twice. Ta da!/It\'s not you, it\'s me./Shhh! I\'m trying to think here./Loading pixel universe.",
                "flash.client.origin" : "popup"          
            };
            var params =
            {
                "base" : BaseUrl + "/",
                "allowScriptAccess" : "always",
                "menu" : "false"              
            };
            swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "/Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{url}/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
        </script>
    </head>

<body>

<div id="client"></div>
    </body>
</html>
Download your swfs and emu from below

and use this plus clean database

replace your current cms with this clean one with no exploits. it has a r63 swf folder so remove it.

just use this setup and youre bound to have a working hotel
is that files for r63b?

Users who are viewing this thread