[R63B] PuriLite Emulator: by PuriSoft DEV (Latest R63B features, Fluent SSO, C#, Constantly updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
All beta testers will be required to send an application to give us a seek in what values they offer (for example, if a beta tester finds a bug, which is less-likely to happen, they will know how fix the problem). Which means beta testers must have habbo development, or coding experience.
Link me where to apply

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Stop stating fake facts. "Fluent SSO", what the fuck, you on crack bro?
And basing on Azure is shit, because the socket's already doomed. You can't change that fact, unless you're willing to use 24*3 hours of your life. And your little PuriAPI script, is that your imaginary developing language, because you can't state the fact, that you can't develop?

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Stop stating fake facts. "Fluent SSO", what the fuck, you on crack bro?
And basing on Azure is shit, because the socket's already doomed. You can't change that fact, unless you're willing to use 24*3 hours of your life. And your little PuriAPI script, is that your imaginary developing language, because you can't state the fact, that you can't develop?

Well, I was on a cruise and I return on DevBest just reading this dumb-ass' reply over and over (as it really was confusing and random). But here is my reply, you say I should admit that I can't develop? Well, I would if I really did not know how to develop. Anyhow, you say my scripts are "imaginary" but little do you know ... I am honestly developing this emulator whether you believe it or not, and to prove that I will record a LIVE YouTube video on how this emulator will be developed and all the features shown in the video. It's dumb-asses like you who drive developers away from DevBest and on to RZ. But I am not the type of prick that argues on the Internet, but you are valued to your own opinion which nobody really cares but yourself. I hope you enjoyed your few minutes of spotlight.

Thanks, :)

(YOUTUBE VIDEO COMING SOON)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Well, I was on a cruise and I return on DevBest just reading this dumb-ass' reply over and over (as it really was confusing and random). But here is my reply, you say I should admit that I can't develop? Well, I would if I really did not know how to develop. Anyhow, you say my scripts are "imaginary" but little do you know ... I am honestly developing this emulator whether you believe it or not, and to prove that I will record a LIVE YouTube video on how this emulator will be developed and all the features shown in the video. It's dumb-asses like you who drive developers away from DevBest and on to RZ. But I am not the type of prick that argues on the Internet, but you are valued to your own opinion which nobody really cares but yourself. I hope you enjoyed your few minutes of spotlight.

Thanks, :)

(YOUTUBE VIDEO COMING SOON)
instead of fighting us over what hasn't been proven yet why not instead get a join.me going. Are you developing on Azure because you can't do anything from scratch or because you don't understand butterfly?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
To prevent further discussion, this thread is now closed.

When you have updates again, please PM me for it to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread