[R63B] PuriLite Emulator: by PuriSoft DEV (Latest R63B features, Fluent SSO, C#, Constantly updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Hello, today (3/24/13) I will be introducing my new project. A project that will hopefully make a huge impact on Habbo retros. This project will be known as 'Project PuriLite'. Project PuriLite is a emulation server that gives retros their features in-game (horses,.rooms, furniture, and more). This project will be FREE to everyone who wishes to use it, but this project will not stop after one release. Meaning that this project will be constantly updated by myself and the members of PuriSoft DEV.

Introduction: Information on the project

PuriLite Emulator is a C# emulator server for Habbo retros only. This emulator is one out of many, but this emulator will constantly be updated (weekly) while being FREE to its users. Swf building will be allowed for users to do, for example, making or editing clothes for in-game play. This emulator will be R63B, and will also prevent in-game lag by disconnecting the in-game user causing the lag (so lagging will not affect the entire in-game play for others). Below are some technical features included with the emulator.

- User Socket Connection (holds up to 2,350 connections before lagging)
- SSO Ticket Connections are fluent
- Catalogue includes every furniture, effects, and shops that Habbo offers
- Creating groups in-game
- Perfect connection speed for the pathfinder

Misc.: What makes PuriLite Emulator different?

PuriLite Emulator is different in many ways, server-wise. Phoenix is obviously a licensed and priced development and includes a Content management system (CMS). But PuriLite will include every single detail that Habbo(.com) has at this very moment ... and will update while Habbo does. We will make sure everything is 100% before releasing this project to the public. As I develop the project I while post updates and ask members of the forum for feedback and add-ons they would like to be added to the project. Snowstorm will also be added as a feature and will work 100%. We will make sure there are no bugs or errors in this project.

Updates will be posted as my dev team and I develop this project to its finest.

Thank you, Puridee. ( )

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread approved, I have had to remove the link to your other work as it doesn't seem appropriate material to show on DevBest.

I wish you the best of luck, but reading this I'm not 100% sure what to expect. Will the source be available, or is this closed source? (You don't mention this in the first post), also what is the current release build?

I wish you the best of luck with this project.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
As of right now we do not know if this project will be closed or open source, but will be FREE. Depending on what features are really high-note we will decide. I will discuss this with the other developers. Thank you for the approvement, and positive feedback.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
UPDATES:

I am working on making the Friendstream work 100% in-game. I am also working on making the Pathfinder connection increase in connection speed.

Attachments

• picturex.png
    picturex.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 153

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
I apoligize for the lack of updates, just recently my internet connection has not been working properly. But I am back to working on letting PuriLite Emulator be compatiable with both uberCMS and RevCMS (including their database).

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
MAJOR UPDATES:

I have now decided to take a few sources from an emulator I redeveloped months ago (Azure Emulator). Which includes the following features listed below.

Snowstorm is now 100%
A fluent nHibernate system
Updated to the latest MySQL version
Debugging now works
The pathfinder is protocol

PuriLite Emulator will have all the features listed above. It also will be compatible with several databases (uberDB, AzureDB, and PuriLiteDB).

I will be working on making PuriLite the best it can be. Thanks,

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Habbo updates literally 50 times a month. Its just hard to see what they did sometimes. Dont spend to much time a day on this. You get restless and messup. Good luck

Ex Post Facto

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Screenshots and code?

There is no reason for scrrenshots as I said the emulators source will be based on Azure Emulators (which includes Snowstorm, Quests, Horses, and much more). If you would like screenshots of the features visit:

Habbo updates literally 50 times a month. Its just hard to see what they did sometimes. Dont spend to much time a day on this. You get restless and messup. Good luck

Ex Post Facto

Agreed. But as of right now I am not working on the project as daily as I did before due to me landing a new job. But updates will be constantly posted, promised.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Azure could only hold 20 last I heard

Ex Post Facto

No, but the maximum was 35. Only the features from Azure will be added to PuriLite, but as far as the backend, sso, pathfinder, and database I will be coding and developing personally. PuriLite will have a maximum user connection which is estimated to be atleast 2,000 connected users.

More information coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread