R63B Always a blackscreen!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilek94

Jan 26, 2016
I need help...

Last year at some point I got this working with hamachi but I don't want to use hamachi this time only local host...

So I followed the basic tutorial which hasn't changed at all from the last retro I did, Put IP and URL as 127.0.0.1, I also removed a line from the original SQL since it was a duplicate line, fixed the tokenkey error as well.. It's all good at making accounts and viewing every pages, on localhost or by putting my IP/domain.

But just like many other people, I get a black screen when I try to load the hotel, I inspected the page source making sure the proper file is trying to load which it is but the page is just blank...

I have experience with Xampp and hosting forums and such so the online part isn't hard but I just don't know what to do since this is an emulator problem. The emulator runs perfectly, no error messages, The only help I can find about this issue is to make sure that everything is set up to proper url which it is.

If you want to check the files and video its going to be provided below, I did everything in this video so my files are exactly the same as this. Just my DB has a line changed and added a fix for the token.

Video is called "[NEW] How to Make Habbo Retro R63B [Tutorial] [May 2017] [Plus Emu]", don't have enough posts to put link.

Fixed error!

I had to manually allow Adobe Flash to run on my domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread