Flash [R63] Swift Hotel - An amazing retro you've ever seen! | Part of Swift-Industry.ORG

Do you like Swift?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Amazing hotel. Dedicated staff and users, good luck with this.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
58734474de694fa920d50b2c10f50616.png

lol nice fail XDDDDD. Anyways I tried to get onto the website and said "The service is unavailable"

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
# i know lmao this hotel fails all i had to do was give good feedback on here and got community manager banned all his users and btw "The service is unavailable" is becasue he has no proxy on client so i got ip and i'm ddos save you time from that noob spamming ur chat i find him spamming pointless when i ddos the site #DDos Protection My ass

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
# i know lmao this hotel fails all i had to do was give good feedback on here and got community manager banned all his users and btw "The service is unavailable" is becasue he has no proxy on client so i got ip and i'm ddos save you time from that noob spamming ur chat i find him spamming pointless when i ddos the site #DDos Protection My ass
Aren't you a cool kid?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I guess so i can only hope :)
No hope for someone who posted this,'i know lmao this hotel fails all i had to do was give good feedback on here and got community manager banned all his users and btw "The service is unavailable" is becasue he has no proxy on client so i got ip and i'm ddos save you time from that noob spamming ur chat i find him spamming pointless when i ddos the site #DDos Protection My ass'

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
No hope for someone who posted this,'i know lmao this hotel fails all i had to do was give good feedback on here and got community manager banned all his users and btw "The service is unavailable" is becasue he has no proxy on client so i got ip and i'm ddos save you time from that noob spamming ur chat i find him spamming pointless when i ddos the site #DDos Protection My ass'
see now your cool to thats makes two of us :D

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
@Justin007 I wonder how you can lie like that.... You're backstabber/betrayer/untrustworthy human.
I trusted you again as you said you're merging your hotel with me and all you did is ban all my users and ddos my site when my ddos protection just expired.
I never expected this from you brah. I hope you will change yourself some day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread