Flash [R63] Swift Hotel - An amazing retro you've ever seen! | Part of Swift-Industry.ORG

Do you like Swift?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
1mWCT.gif

Swift-Hotel.ORG
Get ready to know about Swift!

Our Past -
Started as a normal hamachi hotel (With .zapto.org URL), we became famous step by step and made our mark on the retro world. Swift was founded on January 12, 2011 by myself. You might not believe me but we reached 11 users online even when we were hamachi! That's because we strive to give the users best features and try to keep the community fun. I kept thinking of a good hotel name and finally the name "Swift" came into my mind, so I asked my friends if it's a good name and it seemed everybody liked it (I didn't take it from SwiftEMU, it was released on 2013 but Swift was opened on 2011). I have a proof that we were running very successfully even on a hamachi hotel -
1mXEl.png
The Staff Team -
We have a team of 6 staff members, who covers all the timezones. We make sure the community is safe and everything goes fine. We manage and protect the hotel from advertisers, hackers, etc. Swift is updated with more features and the Staff Team is managed by myself. The whole staff team is well matured, experienced and more importantly, is friendly with the community. With our dedicated staff team, we constantly monitor the hotel to the best of our ability to ensure a fun environment for players new and old. If you ever have any problems with another user or just a problem in general, you can always consult our Management Team. Have an issue that can't be handled by our Management Team? Then simply report the issue to the owner, will quickly address the problem and attempt to find a solution.

1n0JC.png

Hotel Statistics -
Swift runs on a 6GB Ram VPS Server (With upto 500GB Disk Storage and 2 CPU's), and is protected against TCP, UDP and HTTP attacks. We ensure 100% uptime and stability. We are Hosted/Powered by XZ Networks. Swift is a R63 based retro (GTE and RevCMS), I *might* upgrade it to R63B in future if needed. We have over 10k registered users, and we have 10-25 users online daily (Our hit is 53). Currently, Swift ranks top #15 in retroslist.com. We have 1k+ likes on FB and 50+ followers on twitter.
Inside Swift - What makes us Unique and Different?
Swift is a cool, nice and funny hotel where you can enjoy 24/7 with other Swifters! You can't even imagine how much fun it is.....
We are very strict at rules (For both users and staff members) and check if users attempt to be as pleasant as possible. At the same time we listen to what users say! We also offer Ultra VIP for a cheap price with lots of features.

We have a small, but yet growing rapidly community, which welcomes all new users to Swift with a warm heart.
Swift has a chat system in the CMS, where I (Hotel Owner) help the users if they have any problems with the hotel. I have put a lot of work already into this and will carry on putting 100% of my time and effort to make the hotel as successful as possible. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback.

image.png

The Users -
The Swifters are so friendly and funny. They even help me in improving Swift! So nice right? I'm lucky to have an amazing community like this who are active and who respect me and other Swifties. We welcome new users and we treat them as one of us.

image.png

Economy
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released.
With a startup credits of 100k coins, 50k pixels and 200 tokens, we offer free VIP for all users.
Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 200 Credits and Pixels every 10 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and pixels even while you're AFK!

image.png

Want to work for Swift as a Staff Member?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and behave professional by not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. NOTE: Currently we are hiring Events Staff, Technicians and DJ's, So stay tuned!

image.png
Features -
1mXcU.gif
Sexy CMS (RevCMS Custom Edit)
1mXcU.gif
GTE Emulator - Special Edition (Custom Commands, Clothes and Enables)

1mXcU.gif
Neat and Well Oragnized Catalogue
1mXcU.gif
Swift Forums (Licensed), SwiftFM and Swiftv18 (Part of SwiftIndustry)
1mXcU.gif
100% Lag-Free (6GB Ram VPS)
1mXcU.gif
Lottery, Tags, Badgeshop, ROTM, Referals
1mXcU.gif
Stable Economy (100k Coins and 50k Pixels at Startup)
1mXcU.gif
Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users)
1mXcU.gif
Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section
1mXcU.gif
Free VIP and Paid Ultra VIP with lots of features
1mXcU.gif
New commands added [:sit, :lay, :spush, :vipha]
1mXcU.gif
Daily backups, Faster Client, DDoS Protection
1mXcU.gif
Ridable Horses
1mXcU.gif
Custom SWF (Brand new client style and look), Latest Clothes
1mXcU.gif
Working Enables upto 176
1mXcU.gif
Faceless
1mXcU.gif
Working Friend Stream! [NEW!]
1mXcU.gif
SSL Certified Website! [NEW!]

DePhKMV.png

Something you don't like in Swift? Please mention below, so I can improve Swift even much better!

image.png

Last but not least......
The Screenies!

i4Mji4X.png

zBUJoUm.png

UWc0I9T.png

wKR8WN6.png

Online Users

pU55uct.png

Ajjp5uL.png

Ultra VIP

KKxZCJF.png

nEyNv9j.png

Badgeshop

ee5t1ne.png

ZTxdJ4f.png

4dFnz05.png

SwiftIndustry

NyLraIH.png

Thanks a lot for viewing this thread! Hope you like Swift Hotel :)
Grab an amazing retro experience from , NOW!

And here are some reviews about Swift (From my users!)

Comments from people who played Swift

Some memorable, funny and amazing moments i've captured.....

And merry christmas, DevBest Users :)

image.gif

CONTACT -

Skype - tiny.builder (My old username :p)
Facebook - Aruthra Swift

FB Page -
Twitter -
E-mail - [email protected]

Donations - [email protected]
Want to send your opinion about Swift?

So What Are You Waiting For? Be Swift. Be a Gaming Hero!

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Really cool and detailed thread. Best one so far.

Good luck with the hotel, however it's a shame that you've ripped

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Really cool and detailed thread. Best one so far.

Good luck with the hotel, however it's a shame that you've ripped
Thanks mate.
Well it's a temporary thingy, i'll change the template later

EDIT: Done changing the template ;)

Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Good luck with the hotel, one suggestion would be to make the div boxes rounded I personally think they look a bit sharp right now. CMS is also quite dark too but whatever suits your fancy.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Good luck with the hotel, one suggestion would be to make the div boxes rounded I personally think they look a bit sharp right now. CMS is also quite dark too but whatever suits your fancy.
Thanks, and done fixing it ;)

Last edited:

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
1mWCT.gif

Swift-Hotel.NET
Get ready to know about Swift!

Our Past -
Started as a normal hamachi hotel (With .zapto.org URL), we became famous step by step and made our mark on the
retro world. Swift was founded on January 12, 2013 by myself. You might not believe me but we reached 11 users online even when we were hamachi! That's because we strive to give the users best features and try to keep the community fun. I kept thinking of a good hotel name and finally the name "Swift" came into my mind, so I asked my friends if it's a good name and it seemed everybody liked it (I didn't take it from SwiftEMU, it was released on April or something but Swift was opened on January.
I have a proof that we were running very successfully even on a hamachi hotel -

1mXEl.png
The Staff Team -
We have a team of 6 staff members, who covers all the timezones. We make sure the community is safe and everything goes fine. We manage and protect the hotel from advertisers, hackers, etc. Swift is updated with more features and the Staff Team is managed by myself The whole staff team is well matured, experienced and more importantly, is friendly with the community. With our dedicated staff team, we constantly monitor the hotel to the best of our ability to ensure a fun environment for players new and old. If you ever have any problems with another user or just a problem in general, you can always consult our Management Team. Have an issue that can't be handled by our Management Team? Then simply report the issue to the owner, will quickly address the problem and attempt to find a solution.

1n0JC.png

Hotel Statistics -
Swift runs on a 2GB RAM VPS Server, and is protected against TCP and HTTP attacks. We ensure 100% uptime and stability.
SWF's are hosted on a paid webhost (Powered by XZ Networks) so the client is faster and lag-free.
Swift is a R63 based retro (Phoenix and RevCMS), I might upgrade it to R63B in future if needed. We have over 3000 registered users, and we have 10-25 users online daily (Our hit is 51).
Currently, Swift ranks top #17 in retroslist.com and top #1 in *********.**
We have 300+ likes on FB and 50+ followers on twitter.

Inside Swift - What makes us Unique and Different?
Swift is a cool, nice and funny hotel where you can enjoy 24/7 with other Swifters! You can't even imagine how much fun it is.....
We are very strict at rules (For both users and staff members) and check if users attempt to be as pleasant as possible. At the same time we listen to what users say! We also offer Ultra VIP for a cheap price with lots of features.

We have a small, but yet growing rapidly community, which welcomes all new users to Swift with a warm heart.

Swift has a chat system in the CMS, where I (Hotel Owner) help the users if they have any problems with the hotel. I have put a'lot of work already into this and will carry on putting 100% of my time and effort to make the hotel as successful as possible. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback.

image.png

The Users -
The users who play Swift are so friendly and funny. They even help me in improving Swift! So nice right? I'm lucky to have an amazing community like this who are active and who respect me and other Swifters. We welcome new users and we treat them as one of us.

image.png

Economy
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released.
With a startup credits of 50k coins, 30k pixels and 200 tokens, we offer free VIP for all users.
Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 100 Credits and 100 Pixels every 10 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and pixels even while you're AFK!

image.png

Want to work for Swift as a Staff Member?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and behave professional by not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. NOTE: Currently we are hiring Events Staff and DJ's, So stay tuned!

image.png
Features -
1mXcU.gif
Sexy CMS (RevCMS Habbo Edit)
1mXcU.gif
Amazing and Well Oragnized Catalogue
1mXcU.gif
100% Lag-Free
1mXcU.gif
Lottery, Tags, Tokenshop, Badgeshop
1mXcU.gif
2 Accounts per IP
1mXcU.gif
50k Coins and 30k Pixels at Startup
1mXcU.gif
ROTM, News Comments
1mXcU.gif
Stable Economy
1mXcU.gif
Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users)
1mXcU.gif
98% No Serious Bugs
1mXcU.gif
Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section
1mXcU.gif
Free VIP and Paid Ultra VIP
1mXcU.gif
New commands added [:sit and :lay]
1mXcU.gif
SwiftFM (Part of SwiftIndustry), Swift Forums (Dummy one but i'll get a licensed one soon)
1mXcU.gif
Daily backups, Faster Client
1mXcU.gif
Ridable Horses
1mXcU.gif
Custom SWF (Brand new client style and look), Latest clothes (Including Elf Hat)
1mXcU.gif
DDoS Protection
1mXcU.gif
Working Enables upto 166
1mXcU.gif
Awesome Public Rooms

DePhKMV.png

Something you don't like in Swift? Please mention below, so I can improve Swift even much better!

image.png

Last but not least......
The Screenies!

Index.png

image.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Thanks a lot for viewing this thread! Hope you like Swift Hotel :)
Grab an amazing retro experience from , NOW!

And here are some reviews about Swift (From my users!)

Comments from random people who played Swift

Some funny and amazing moments i've captured.....

And merry christmas, DevBest Users :)

image.gif

CONTACT -

Skype - tiny.builder (My old username :p)
Facebook - Aruthra Swift
FB Page -
Twitter -
E-mail - [email protected] or [email protected]
Want to send your opinion about Swift?

So What Are You Waiting For? Be Swift. Be a Gaming Hero!
Great Hotel

• Amazing Active Users
  • Never Down
  • Experienced Staff
  • Great Events
  • Amazing Development

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
This is one of the best thread I read so far about advertising a retro. I wished you good luck.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Love the thread, love the hotel only thing I don't like is the colour scheme too dark for me :p but anyway good luck with swift!

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Love the thread, love the hotel only thing I don't like is the colour scheme too dark for me :p but anyway good luck with swift!
I thought a dark skin would be decent and it won't make the CMS look like its messed up thats why :p
If the CMS is in variety of colors it would be somewhat mixed up. Thanks btw

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thanks i thought a dark skin would be decent and it won't make the CMS look like its messed up thats why :p If the CMS is in variety of colors it would be somewhat mixed up

yeah i know what you mean :p that's just me :p don't go changing it just wait till a few people recommend you to :p

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
NEW FEATURE!
Faceless is now working :gangnam:

3793.png
uHXDuFj.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread