Flash [R63]Cloud Hotel - New Hotel - Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
I don't care. Swift is running professionally, if you don't believe (you dont even have proof), then leave it.
I respect your choice of not advertising to have a good reputation, but do you really expect other hotels from not going on your hotel to advertise? I mean, I never heard a hotel that doesn't advertise. I'm not doubting you, It's just uncommon and it's something I can't stop.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I respect your choice of not advertising to have a good reputation, but do you really expect other hotels from not going on your hotel to advertise? I mean, I never heard a hotel that doesn't advertise. I'm not doubting you, It's just uncommon and it's something I can't stop.
Okay mate.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
We've now added a radio! Come check it out!
bbpWfBI.png

Last edited:

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Advertising happens, not really dependent on the hotel or its particular users. Live and let live is the best policy about it.

Network Security is one of the main things I do for websites [including this one], and the thought people will send gigs of DoS traffic over someone advertising is just stupid to me.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Staff applications are out as we have hit our goal of 35! You may E.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I don't like this CMS tbh, I like neat & clean CMS' not hotels packed with all the pages & addons they can find.
The CMS is probably the worst part of the hotel, it could be improved if you want to keep a decent userbase.

Overall of 6/10 decent hotel, decent economy, CMS can be improved.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Where did you get your SWF pack from?

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Where did you get your SWF pack from?
these are custom swfs as said in the original post.
I don't like this CMS tbh, I like neat & clean CMS' not hotels packed with all the pages & addons they can find.
The CMS is probably the worst part of the hotel, it could be improved if you want to keep a decent userbase.

Overall of 6/10 decent hotel, decent economy, CMS can be improved.
Yeah, we'll take your considerations as we try and improve the hotel with the comments you guys post. Thanks.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Been playing this hotel for a while now and it's really nice. Friendly people, active staff, lots of events etc. Definitely worth a try :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hotel is back up after a recent downtime, Come check it out!

Apologies for any future down-time.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
CMS cleaned up a bit, /me page screenie updated as well as hotel stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread