Flash [R63]Cloud Hotel - New Hotel - Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013

Welcome to the Official Advertisement thread of Cloud hotel!

Our Hotel
Cloud-Hotel is a new hotel, opened on the 7th of January. We may be new, but we are making our present known throughout the Habbo Retro community. We may have just opened but we've already hit 32+ users. We got over 90 registered on our first day 154 registered at the moment, and we plan to head to the top from here. We are an r63 running on a 2gb vps. We are 2nd on the second page of Retroslist. This maybe low to you, but we are new so this is great! We've also added a radio!
xefl.png

Staff Team
Currently the staff team consists of only three people. Royal and Dylan who are hotel owners. They split costs and do everything in the hotel from handling tech issues to hosting events and making sure the users feel welcome. Another member is me, 7 in game. I am an administrator in charge of most pixel art including badges and customs but also I'm in charge of making sure users always entertained! There is usually staff members always on line, but we are hiring as we grow! Stay tuned for staff applications being announced. Of course, you will also have to show some sort of in-game dedication!
etf5cwf.gif

VIP
At Cloud, we offer free VIP which is given to all users free of charge upon registering.
FREE VIP BENEFITS!
images
: push and : pull
images
:mimic
images
:follow
images
:moonwalk
images
:enables 1 - 168!
images
VIP Badge

Regular Paid VIP $10.00
images
3k coins and 30k pixels
images
ALL free VIP benefits
images
:setspeed
images
:freeze in own room
images
:spull
images
VIP CATALOG, INCLUDES GOOD RARES!
images
A special gift from Cloud staff!
images
VIP Badge
supr.gif

Extreme VIP Benefits $15.00
images
All Benefits of the other two VIP's
images
30k coins and 30k pixels
images
:flagme
images
Special catalog loaded with great rares!
images
Extreme VIP badge
ultr.gif

laAfZCp.png

Community
The community at cloud is great! We have the best users in the world! They are dedicated and help any one in need! They also help by inviting friends and users from other hotels! We reward them with events, badges and staff applications! If you join you can enjoy these benefits with them! We maybe small, but we are tight knit no one is left out of the fun! We also make sure no one is being left out of the fun because of bullying or abuse. We are currently adding a radio to increase the fun! Stay tuned for updates!

tumblr_mfhufuzYSM1rdz3yio1_250.png
Screenies
QQtTw9g.png

cagw.png

9fdfEmp.png

FMncZx1.png

HzFq8lt.png

ncmfxIY.png

OTMhuMf.png

Fak8dAV.png

lci3.png

ge0k.png

91i.png

What the heck are you waiting for, join the fun!

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Nothing unique about the hotel, Same ol phoenix hotel , Improve shit and make it attractive so users get attracted, and they join!

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Nothing unique about the hotel, Same ol phoenix hotel , Improve shit and make it attractive so users get attracted, and they join!
We tried making this hotel as unique as possible. The swfs, stickies trophies, hotelview, dances etc. Thanks for the feedback though.

Our catalogue is also up-to-date and organized.

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
We tried making this hotel as unique as possible. The swfs, stickies trophies, hotelview, dances etc. Thanks for the feedback though.

Our catalogue is also up-to-date and organized.
I just had a quick visit, and the swfs are tad ugly, Violet dosent go with that yellow "x".

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Good luck with this hotel, not a huge fan of the cms but that's alright.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
I just had a quick visit, and the swfs are tad ugly, Violet dosent go with that yellow "x".
We'll take that into consideration and try and change that! Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
Great Hotel .

Let me start On a good note :
  • Active and Respectful staff and users
  • Everyone has a good time.
  • Really Good and Daily Events
Hotel is really fun to enjoy after you just quit a recent retro

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Great Hotel .

Let me start On a good note :
  • Active and Respectful staff and users
  • Everyone has a good time.
  • Really Good and Daily Events
Hotel is really fun to enjoy after you just quit a recent retro
Thanks, we want to make everyone feel welcomed. Please stay on cloud after you review it, it won't be a mistake!

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Good luck for the hotel, and lol you copied my idea (from my Swift Hotel advertisement thread)

HCipxq2.png
w49IQst.png

EDIT: How unprofessional? Someone advertised your retro in mine, and used a swearing word to one of my users

Last edited:

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
A damn nice advertisement, You guys seem to have your shit together. Good luck with this, I went on the hotel my self and it looks pretty good so far.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Good luck for the hotel, and lol you copied my idea (from my Swift Hotel advertisement thread)

HCipxq2.png
w49IQst.png

EDIT: How unprofessional? Someone advertised your retro in mine, and used a swearing word to one of my users
LOL, I can only control the users so much. About the bullet points, I really liked your idea

Yeah I did and they are trying to rip my stuff, they went on habyo trying to rip my swfs and stuff *facepalm*
Well thanks for abandoning cloud for habyo in the middle of it's works also taking our previous retroslist account for habyo. Changing pw and email, really?

Last edited:

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
It's going to happen, your users have probably advertised else where as well.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
It's going to happen, your users have probably advertised else where as well.
Nope. We don't advertise on other retros. We're like a family, so if i say my users something they will follow it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread