R63(a) Catalogue From Scratch

Do you feel that this development (when released) will be any use to the retro community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello DevBest,

Today I am here to start a development thread for the catalogue I have just started. It is fully custom and from scratch and will include almost all the furniture released. It will be for Phoenix and Gold Tree but may then start working on making it Butterfly after. Anyway, most of you are probably asking "Why are you starting a thread for this?" I will answer this question. Although the catalogue is for my own hotel, I will be releasing it to the community as I feel many users would benefit from this. I will be updating this thread at least once a week, sorry there is currently no screenshots but an empty phoenix database table is not worth it.

I do not plan to have any "special features" as I do not know what you could include in a catalogue but it will have:
  • Organised sections;
  • Updated furniture;
  • A custom bulk furniture section;
  • Custom Rares section which will include all the ranked rares as well as weekly etc.
  • Customs section with as many as I can find.
I will be using Hablix, DownF4ll and Visions to get furniture which I cannot find released (oldest furniture ie: iced, lodge, executive, country) but will only be using the images (if needed), SQL's and SWF's as I feel that will be the only way I am able to include all furniture.

I am however including you with the making as I need suggestions for furniture. I have a rare valuer and so that bit is covered however if you have/know some furniture which you feel should be included, please post it in this post, Skype (spaceryanz) me or just hit me up on PM using the below format:
Furniture Name:
Furniture Link (Thread link if possible):
Reason for adding this furniture:
Also, if like @JayCustom or @Owen you have a large amount of released/ non-released which I could use furniture, please PM me the links to as many threads and if there is enough, I shall create you your own page in the catalogue and add you to the credits in the release.

Thanks,
-Ryan Crowder-Barr (RyanzRetros).

Last edited:

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
This will be a fun project for yourself and learning experience, however I feel like with the usage of it being for R63a and for Phoenix and GTE, I think it will be kind of pointless. There are already some catalogues out there that have the same features that you have posted such as organization, loads of customs, etc! But like I said will be a good experience! Goodluck, keep us posted!

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I agree with @Hershzy, there are so many catalogues out there like the one your making that it is kind of pointless. I'd recommend making a r63b catalogue since its more of use to the Habbo Community since almost all the hotels are r63b. Anyways good luck with this. ;)

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
I agree with @Hershzy, there are so many catalogues out there like the one your making that it is kind of pointless. I'd recommend making a r63b catalogue since its more of use to the Habbo Community since almost all the hotels are r63b. Anyways good luck with this. ;)
That's what I was working on, was something for a R63B rather than the typical R63B catalogue. And using this released convert tool I found on a forum site, I managed to get the latest GTE catalogue with over 8,000 customs working with a latestUI emulator. It was actually kind of interesting just because it was so different but it was the catalogue used on habtown.co.uk, and i put it on a LatestUI Mercury emu.

10989146_1419949224965226_2884368332270460024_n.jpg

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh, I understand but the reason I am making r63a is because I prefer it to r63b, mainly noobs who will use it if I am honest (and most of them go with r63a, GTE/Phoenix and RevCMS). I may release with 3 emulators though using the converter tool you were on about, GTE/Phoenix, Plus and Mercury.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback, I will update it (I didn't even know this thread had been accepted, took about a week :O)
UPDATE: I am currently getting all of the furniture together, fixing SQL's and zoomouts etc. I am currently on holiday and so until Monday will not be doing much on it but it is a long process...

PS: That catalogue looks amazing @Hershzy

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
imo don't do an R63 Catalogue, it's just a waste of time many has been released. Do one for Azure I haven't seen one released for that yet :p Anyway Good luck with it

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
imo don't do an R63 Catalogue, it's just a waste of time many has been released. Do one for Azure I haven't seen one released for that yet :p Anyway Good luck with it
Yeh, but need to do one for my hotel and so thought I may as well release it. Might just convert to Azure as well as would be unique.

Elissatje1

Nov 20, 2014
Nice you doing this, I'll wish you all the best.
Do you already have an idea of when it's gonna be released?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nice you doing this, I'll wish you all the best.
Do you already have an idea of when it's gonna be released?
Kinda forgotten bout this at the moment, thread can be closed please. Will go back to it sooner or later.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Good luck, Ryanzretros!
I really wish for the super updated habbo catalogue and thousands of customs!
Thanks

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

That's the catalogue editor/maker whatever the hell you want to call it released a while back. I was using it for my hotel
Goodluck mate

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015

That's the catalogue editor/maker whatever the hell you want to call it released a while back. I was using it for my hotel
Goodluck mate
What does it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread