R.I.P Juice WRLD - Gone but never forgotten.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
You must be registered for see images attach
Some of you may know that we lost a legend in the hip-hop community.

It truly breaks my heart to see so many young legends being taken away from us due to gun violence and drugs.

Lil Peep, XXXTentacion, and Juice WRLD.

If some of you haven't been caught up on the case with Juice WRLD here is a brief summary of what happened during and after his flight.

Juice WRLD also known as Jarad Anthony Higgins boarded his private jet to take a flight to Chicago.

While the plane was in the air the pilot noticed before takeoff that his security had guns, which is big no-no when it comes to travel by aircraft.

The pilot let the security on the ground know ahead of time before landing in Chicago Midway Airport.

During the flight Higgins team told the FED's also known as Federal Agents that he was popping pills and smoking marijuana.

Upon landing the FED's were waiting for him and his team to exit the cabin to conduct a search of the aircraft, while the search was underway Higgins had a seizure and started bleeding out of the mouth according to the paramedics.

Sources say although is has NOT been confirmed, Higgins was seen pulling something out of his pocket and sticking it in his mouth, this is believed to be percs also known as percocets.

Higgins was then transported to the hospital in severe condition and he was pronounced dead by the doctors.

It is known that Higgins was addicted to drugs such as lean, percs, xanax, weed, and cocaine.

During the search the police found 70 lbs of marijuana, 2 pistols (9mm and .40 caliber), and cough syrup with codeine and promethazine.

The minimum sentence for 70 lbs of marijuana is 35 years in prison which is why it is believed by many people that Juice WRLD swallowed all of the percocets in an attempt to hide them from the police to get a lesser sentence.

It is also now known that the FED's have been on Juice WRLD's tail, they conducted another search of his plane about a week ago when he was leaving LAX to fly to Sydney, Australia. It is unknown what they found but the plane was able to leave with Juice on board.

Although it is sad to say that Juice WRLD predicted his own death he truly did through his music and heres why.

In his tribute song to XXXTentacion and Lil Peep called Legends he says the following lines:
"What's the 27 Club?
We ain't making it past 21
"

27 Club is a list of music artists who die at the age of 27.
XXXTentacion died at the age of 20.
Lil Peep died at the age of 21.
Juice WRLD died at the age of 21. Juice just turned 21, 6 days before his passing. If that isn't weird here is some more evidence as to how he predicted his own death.

Juice WRLD's track Ill be fine off his album Goodbye & Good Riddance says the following lines:
"But in the meantime, bitch, it's lean time
Pop a bean time 'cause it ain't killing me
My lil' bro keep a .40, they thought his ass was security

Too busy making money, to worry 'bout making memories
But in the meantime, bitch, it's green time
Maybe lean time, outta energy
My momma told me, "Stop the painkillers"
Them shits is killing me, I'ma be fine
"

Juice WRLD passed away from doing drugs and his security guard did carry a .40 caliber handgun when he passed away, Juice was popping a bean also known as popping a pill when he passed away.

Juice WRLD's track Rich & Blind says the following lines:
"I know I have a purpose, but I don't see the purpose
They tell me the death of me gon' be the Perkys
I know they lace pills, I bought them on purpose
Life's unreal and death's uncertain
It's funny how the blessed ones had the most curses
Heart falling to the floor if we lose another person
Take three more, I swear it's worth it
But it ain't no world tour if I'm laying in a hearse"

Juice WRLD died from doing drugs and popping pills specifically percs, he once again predicted his inevitable fate.

Many fans though he was plotting to fake his death because of his twitter post that shows:
You must be registered for see images attach

This isn't the case unfortunately, although we can all wish it was.

Juice WRLD was facing all of his battles with addiction and attempting to over come these with his girlfriend Ally Lotti he was never able to completely kick the bucket.
This is a sad time for many people that have been a fan of Juice WRLD's music including me as he got me through some tough times.
If anyone is ever struggling with addiction we are all here for you and here to talk all you have to do is message us.
If you wish to speak with someone over the phone contact 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
I wish you all the best and may this kind hearted gentleman rest in peace.

RIP Juice WRLD, Gone but never forgotten.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This. Exactly. Natural selection, and good riddance.
Unfortunately, not everyone can grow up with the same amount of privilege or suburbia as you. Problems happen and not everyone
is dealt an equal hand and turn to drugs as release.

It's truly a mental illness when people go to hard drugs or substance abuse in general. Nobody wants to do them, especially suffer the comedowns afterwards but that escape is all they end up with.

Shame you can boast on your own battles with mental health and down others.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Unfortunately, not everyone can grow up with the same amount of privilege or suburbia as you. Problems happen and not everyone

It's truly a mental illness when people go to hard drugs or substance abuse in general. Nobody wants to do them, especially suffer the comedowns afterwards but that escape is all they end up with.

Yes, they were forced to smoke the crack.

I hate when my friends force me to use heroin.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Everyone has a choice, you can get help. If you brag about taking drugs and even put it in your songs, you're not mentally ill, you're making an consious choice on your life. Same for smuggling drugs in an airplane.

And I wasn't just talking about Jce Wrld, but also for example XXX, who even assaulted multiple people.

I'm not bringing anyone down with mental illness, however, you can't use it as an excuse for everything. Especially if you're one of the people responsible for making abuse "normal" and bringing down easily influenced fans.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
To everyone saying you've never heard of him, it's probably because you aren't into the music he produces, but just because you haven't heard of him, doesn't mean that he wasn't anyone famous. How do you define someone being famous exactly? Wealth status, influence on people? What exactly determines if someone is a legend or someone is famous to you? Juice WRLD was indeed a legend believe it or not. Based on what he grew up bearing and still was able to create a career of something he loved is enough to make someone a legend in my opinion. He helped many people get through a lot of their struggles with his songs and he actually meant something to a lot of people. After X died, the majority of X's fanbase went to Juice WRLD because he has similar songs. So whether you agree or not, he is a legend because he had the power to influence a lot of people. Anyone from outside of the United States, mainly western I wouldn't expect you to know who he is because he never got the chance to get that far in his career.

Regarding the other topic about drugs. Yes, drugs are bad, yes certain people can stop, but what you need to have is empathy. Everyone can stop doing something, right? What you need to understand is not everyone has the ability to just stop using drugs. We can stop writing if we want to, right. We can stop attending school if we want to, right. We can stop working and choose to be a couch potato, right. We can all WANT to stop doing something, but not everyone has the ABILITY to stop doing something. Drugs are nowhere near the examples above, you can't just stop doing them, it's a mind thing and some people can even depend on drug usage so much that they will want to harm themselves just because they don't have access to drugs. It's a messed up thing to think about yes, but not everyone has the ability to just stop. Now you may say, "oh they can seek counseling," not everyone has the money to do such, not everyone will be paid attention to if they seek help, it all depends on the state of the person and what they have. Someone with money could seek help, it doesn't mean they have the mindset to seek help because in their eyes they see nothing wrong. You can't exactly say that Juice WRLD never decided to get help for what he was doing because you didn't know him personally and the media doesn't know everything about a person, so maybe he did try to get help and maybe he was receiving counseling, you don't know for a fact so I wouldn't make statements like, oh he should've got help because maybe he did.

Last edited:

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
To everyone saying you've never heard of him, it's probably because you aren't into the music he produces, but just because you haven't heard of him, doesn't mean that he wasn't anyone famous. How do you define someone being famous exactly? Wealth status, influence on people? What exactly determines if someone is a legend or someone is famous to you? Juice WRLD was indeed a legend believe it or not. Based on what he grew up bearing and still was able to create a career of something he loved is enough to make someone a legend in my opinion. He helped many people get through a lot of their struggles with his songs and he actually meant something to a lot of people. After X died, the majority of X's fanbase went to Juice WRLD because he has similar songs. So whether you agree or not, he is a legend because he had the power to influence a lot of people. Anyone from outside of the United States, mainly western I wouldn't expect you to know who he is because he never got the chance to get that far in his career.
bruh X is Xzibit, who is a legend.
Regarding the other topic about drugs. Yes, drugs are bad, yes certain people can stop, but what you need to have is empathy. Everyone can stop doing something, right? What you need to understand is not everyone has the ability to just stop using drugs. We can stop writing if we want to, right. We can stop attending school if we want to, right. We can stop working and choose to be a couch potato, right. We can all WANT to stop doing something, but not everyone has the ABILITY to stop doing something. Drugs are nowhere near the examples above, you can't just stop doing them, it's a mind thing and some people can even depend on drug usage so much that they will want to harm themselves just because they don't have access to drugs. It's a messed up thing to think about yes, but not everyone has the ability to just stop. Now you may say, "oh they can seek counseling," not everyone has the money to do such, not everyone will be paid attention to if they seek help, it all depends on the state of the person and what they have. Someone with money could seek help, it doesn't mean they have the mindset to seek help because in their eyes they see nothing wrong. You can't exactly say that Juice WRLD never decided to get help for what he was doing because you didn't know him personally and the media doesn't know everything about a person, so maybe he did try to get help and maybe he was receiving counseling, you don't know for a fact so I wouldn't make statements like, oh he should've got help because maybe he did.
you also have to WANT to do drugs to get into a situation where you are addicted or dependent on them initially. it doesn't just happen magically.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

I don't care that he ruins his own life with drugs, and actually feel bad a bit for him about it, but the fact he brags about it in his songs and thus influences his entire fanbase with it, making it normal, is where I lose respect or empathy.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
bruh X is Xzibit, who is a legend.

you also have to WANT to do drugs to get into a situation where you are addicted or dependent on them initially. it doesn't just happen magically.
I disagree with wanting to do drugs, because not everyone is given the choice to NOT do drugs, sometimes it seems as though it's their only option. In some cases, it may be true, but I don't think homeless people who are addicted to drugs just say oh I wanna be addicted to drugs. They are usually people that had a decent life and they got torn down by this screwed up world and society and they thought using drugs was their only option. So in a sense can you really blame the person that got beat down and thought there was no other option?
I don't care that he ruins his own life with drugs, and actually feel bad a bit for him about it, but the fact he brags about it in his songs and thus influences his entire fanbase with it, making it normal, is where I lose respect or empathy.
Not saying every situation is like that, because I mean I completely agree with the statements, they mention it in their songs, so it's like they are clearly aware of what they're doing, but I think of rap as more of a way of expressing what they're going through rather than just trying to influence others to repeat what they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread