Question Time: What languages do you know best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
We see many developers using different languages for different projects, but what language do most developers prefer? Of course it's a question of what kind of project this is - is this for web, desktop or something third? I'd like to know how many know each language.

Now, before you vote concider this is a question of the language YOU personally are best known to - do you know not just the language, but the backend of the language - Frameworks, libraries and functionality for compilers.

Also consider what operating system this language is built for by default. Is it a language that are made best for a specific OS (Objective-C, C#, etc.) or a language that are global in this reference (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)?

Also, you can below type what is good about the language you picked and why you like it.

Remember to write what language you choose (because they're stacked) and also WHY you chose it, why do you like it and what makes the language good for you.

WARNING: This is NOT a flamewar thread about what language is better than another. This is purely personal to each person.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
php html css simply because they're the more common ones that I got used to.

im more of a html/css integrating type, and less programming. so yeah

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
How could you forget PHP? You sick bastard!

But yes, the language that I know the most is PHP, as I love the web! Seeing that I love the web, I also know (x)HTML, CSS and JavaScript pretty fluently.

As for other languages, I know a little bit of C# and JAVA, as they are all similar (to PHP), IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread