Status
Not open for further replies.

JackMoore265

Dec 14, 2015
logo.png

★ Pyro ★ New UI ★ r63B ★ Neat CMS ★ Now Hiring! ★

giphy.gif

Hello we are Pyro Hotel

Pyro Hotel originally opened in early 2014, but had to close due to VPS hosting issues and my personal situation at the time. We have now been back online since December 2015 and better than before. A Server paid for, professional staff, updated client and a CMS with many working features. We are always updating and upgrading our site to make it better for all of our users.

We are currently have trail moderation applications open and we are looking for some fresh blood to help run Pyro!

We are currently running a stable EMU edit (boon), DDoS protection and we have 99.9% uptime!
Enough with the talking and lets see some pictures!

Ydray4J.png

v3byiQ6.png

jVpaFWR.png

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
- MOOREY

JackMoore265

Dec 14, 2015
Shame you ripped the staff page from Static, anyhow good luck.
Yeah well I though it look very nice so I decided to make it myself. Anyhow Static don't have it anymore. Or should I say "Wubbo" or whatever they renamed it.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
CMS is ugly, it's just Wouto's release with Static's (Pabbo's originally I'm pretty sure) staff page. Seems like you're following Boon too much just because you got it's emulator, your logo is even based off it which is boring. Hope you can branch out from the areas you're copying and become unique, goodluck.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Basic habbo theme and client

Yeah well I though it look very nice so I decided to make it myself. Anyhow Static don't have it anymore. Or should I say "Wubbo" or whatever they renamed it.
I know rite, 'Wubbo' even though they dont have the official domain for Wubbo :oops::rolleyes:

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Like the name, Good luck !

JackMoore265

Dec 14, 2015
Matches your personality then.

Like the name, Good luck !

CMS is ugly, it's just Wouto's release with Static's (Pabbo's originally I'm pretty sure) staff page. Seems like you're following Boon too much just because you got it's emulator, your logo is even based off it which is boring. Hope you can branch out from the areas you're copying and become unique, goodluck.
It in fact is Wicked's Habbo theme release that I have edited. So what I've used someone's Staff page... Every other Habbo theme has that same staff page does that mean they are all copying Boon! You do know that boon did not have that logo first. But ill take your comment into consideration and look into changing a few things. :) thanks.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Great Hotel I will Say 8/10 Keep up the great work. I registered already today.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
To much staff you can barely rech 10+ online and you have managers already etc and 15 votes a day lol.

This is a prime example of the CMS mistakes

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
To much staff you can barely rech 10+ online and you have managers already etc and 15 votes a day lol.

Upper management isn't really the problem in my eyes, it's if you have too many moderators for your user base.
On my hotel my upper management each have a role to fulfill in the hotel.

My Team:
-Community Manager: Who runs the community finding their likes/dislikes as well as running ROTW and other events.
-Radio Manager: Who runs the Radio team, and scheduled when to go on air.
-Graphic Designed: Says what it does on the tin.
-Senior Moderator: Who runs the moderation team.

Sure the hotel owner can do everything but It's alot easier to manage when you hire people to fulfill rolls on the hotel. Less fuck ups if people have 1 job and stick to it, and the hotel runs alot smoother without the owner running around doing everything.

Also that screenshot made me lol. They need to fix that haha.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Matches your personality then.

It in fact is Wicked's Habbo theme release that I have edited. So what I've used someone's Staff page... Every other Habbo theme has that same staff page does that mean they are all copying Boon! You do know that boon did not have that logo first. But ill take your comment into consideration and look into changing a few things. :) thanks.
If you want to succeed in the long-term, branching out from what other people use would be your only option in terms of the CMS.

JackMoore265

Dec 14, 2015

We opened a couple of days ago? What do you expect 100s of users to come flying in. CMS Mistakes? its a spelling mistake. Gtfo.

Upper management isn't really the problem in my eyes, it's if you have too many moderators for your user base.
On my hotel my upper management each have a role to fulfill in the hotel.

My Team:
-Community Manager: Who runs the community finding their likes/dislikes as well as running ROTW and other events.
-Radio Manager: Who runs the Radio team, and scheduled when to go on air.
-Graphic Designed: Says what it does on the tin.
-Senior Moderator: Who runs the moderation team.

Sure the hotel owner can do everything but It's alot easier to manage when you hire people to fulfill rolls on the hotel. Less fuck ups if people have 1 job and stick to it, and the hotel runs alot smoother without the owner running around doing everything.

Also that screenshot made me lol. They need to fix that haha.
Thanks for the advice :)

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Throwing slurs at eachother isn't going to solve anything is it^? lol.
(Especially when you claim you have "professional staff")

@JackMoore265 the hotel looks fairly decent. There is an opportunity of many things you can work on, start with the more important things. Of course you're a new hotel and it takes time to do everything.

The 'me' page looks quite bare, especially with so much empty space that could be used. Try adding some images or notices there.

Good luck.

JackMoore265

Dec 14, 2015
To be honest with all the negative comments I could not care any less. In the end its just a game and your just a person behind a computer screen. :)

Throwing slurs at eachother isn't going to solve anything is it^? lol.
(Especially when you claim you have "professional staff")

@JackMoore265 the hotel looks fairly decent. There is an opportunity of many things you can work on, start with the more important things. Of course you're a new hotel and it takes time to do everything.

The 'me' page looks quite bare, especially with so much empty space that could be used. Try adding some images or notices there.

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice, ill look into adding some more features. :)

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Exactly, no need to retaliate. Spend the time you're wasting with that working on the hotel. You obviously know what you're doing.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I agree with @Xylo, you need to fix the spelling mistakes on your index page and your logo doesn't show either. Your me page and staff page is nice though, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread