Purple Dino Custom's Fully Coded!

Do you like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shockhotel

Feb 13, 2019
Hello fellow retro maker's and owners here i am releasing my own custom made set, They were requested by my user's so deciding to release so someone else can edit or use them for their own use! Hope you enjoy!
Sqls and furnidata are for Plus R1, also fix interactions yourself!

Download here:

You must be registered for see images attach

MANY THANKS

Shockhotel

Feb 13, 2019
i like them, but the fountain could do with a lil more shading :D
Next to the dino egg itself it looks pretty nice, im working on a black set next so ill release them too
Post automatically merged:

Next to the dino egg itself it looks pretty nice, im working on a black set next so ill release them too

Shockhotel

Feb 13, 2019
no need to be rude.. we're only giving you feedback..
what bit was rude?, i understand the feedback once but as you can see for yourself you suggested it needed shading he didn't need to tell me again lol

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
what bit was rude?, i understand the feedback once but as you can see for yourself you suggested it needed shading he didn't need to tell me again lol

Post automatically merged:

Are you dumb? You literally ignored his first post, so that prompted me to repeat it.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Are you dumb? You literally ignored his first post, so that prompted me to repeat it.
I mean, he didn't respond to it, but doesn't mean he ignored it.
Just for future though, people are only giving suggestions, a more appropriate response would've been to quote both of them and say thanks and leave it at that, no need to snap at anyone, we're all cool here.
OT: Awesome, I like the grass on the bottom, the ICM bothers me though, it just looks like one color, no shine to it, but nonetheless, nice release.

Shockhotel

Feb 13, 2019
I mean, he didn't respond to it, but doesn't mean he ignored it.
Just for future though, people are only giving suggestions, a more appropriate response would've been to quote both of them and say thanks and leave it at that, no need to snap at anyone, we're all cool here.
OT: Awesome, I like the grass on the bottom, the ICM bothers me though, it just looks like one color, no shine to it, but nonetheless, nice release.
Thankyou, i shall release the black set which i took more care over lol

Users who are viewing this thread