PS3,Wii, or Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metin2Master

Sep 7, 2011
I had a PS3 for about a week, my friend's had nagged at me so much to drop my xbox 360 and play ps3 so I would change my view on it, I sold my xbox360 elite and bought a PS3, I brought it home and started playing.. 3 hours later I put down the remote and didnt touch it for the rest of the week.. I was having fun playing it at first and then suddenly had a urge to just put the controller down and walk away.. at the end of the week I was back at EB Games returning the PS3 and buying a brand new 360.. So 360 ftw :]

Daaa! :D xbox 360 rulz! :D

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I prefer PS3 due to the pure fact it has better graphics. I watch a lot of blu rays and as for add ons, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player make the system an excellent media system. As for gaming, single player games are just awesome (GT5, MGS4, Resistance). But as mentioned above, the online is pretty poor. But hey, it's free!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I'd say all of them is equal. All of them have different features which the others don't have, therefore they'll become equal. But if i'd have to choose between one i'd say Xbox360! XB360 SLIM has a better graphics than the old XB360 Arcade, and has a less chance of getting the red ring of death. I think that ps3's and XB360 SLIM has pretty much the same graphics when it comes to the gaming. XB doesn't support blu ray, that's the only difference as of now(imo).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The WII isn't the best for graphics, it's been proven, and even on games like, Black Ops they have had to change the styles of maps etc, like the basic features on Nuketown due to the memory and graphics, the PS3 is better for media, hene why there is media services etc, and it has built in blu-ray, the XBOX 360(not saying this because I own one), I know the network is more secure(been proven, however it's been comprimised before, I think so anyway), but the game preformance is said to be better? Out of the three, I'd narrow down to PS3 and XBOX, if I had both I'd use the PS3 for media, and XBOX for gaming.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Ps3 and Xbox are both great consoles, with both needing improvements in different ways... But I get the same enjoyment playing both. The WII well that's a family console now isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread