PS3,Wii, or Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Well what is your favorite console to play one well mines is the PS3 because you get free internet plus it's good to have if you want to watch movies in blue ray ect....

What is your favorite and why?

DEBATE TIME BABY!

J4M3S

Feb 3, 2011
XBOX 360 for me. My Fat PS3 broke and I completely changed my view on it.

-J4M3S

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Well your PS3 probably broke because it was so mad that it was fat and just died from eating to much candy and I say PS3 all the way! You gotta pay for xbox live

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
PS3, the built in wifi plus free online makes it better than the Xbox imo. The Wii is a piece of shit.

J4M3S

Feb 3, 2011
Well your PS3 probably broke because it was so mad that it was fat and just died from eating to much candy and I say PS3 all the way! You gotta pay for xbox live

Actually it broke because something happened with the blu-ray driver - only reason why I decided to just stick with my XBOX 360.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Thats because Microsoft payed for it first LOL.We are next to get it and better ad ons my ass plus the graphics suck on xbox IMO

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I completely love my PS3, it's really the best console I've ever had. But, from what I have heard, online gaming with the xBox is extremely fast, and that's a bonus. It is gay paying to play online, 'nuff said.
I would go with the PS3 any day<3
And lol @Wii

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Lol I gotta say for black ops the host have the crappiest internet ever.If I was to host there would be no disconnection ect....

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
I don't really like zombies I just play it because my lil bro wants to play and we have to share the game and I will add you on PS3

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
You lot might think gtfo but the first xbox I loved that console, the games where epic and it's one of those what you miss but since you didn't put that on the menu I would say PS3 because it's not that limited in additional gaming and content unlike the the xbox360, I got a xbox360 and actually sold it for £30, I had 1 month of free internet on it and still thought it was boring.

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
You lot might think gtfo but the first xbox I loved that console, the games where epic and it's one of those what you miss but since you didn't put that on the menu I would say PS3 because it's not that limited in additional gaming and content unlike the the xbox360, I got a xbox360 and actually sold it for £30, I had 1 month of free internet on it and still thought it was boring.

Original Xbox > PS2
PS3 > Xbox 360

I use to have an original xbox, I loved it until the ps3 came out.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well this is out of descusion but i think super nentendo pwns them all cause super mario is the shiz but like now days id go with xbox 360 cause the kinect really pwns

UberInsane did i ask for your opinion, no i did not so you can stfu

Well i would have to include on my last post that i liked what the wii done with the controllers and stuff so wii is awsome to x)

[MOD]Posted merged, due to me deleting other spam comments, avoids this user from being reported for nothing. - Sledmore.[/MOD]

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
Go Xbox 360! My PlayStation broke in a month (won't read discs now), The only disadvantage is the xbox live zombies is terrible. It almost always kicks you out.

Dutchgamer

Mar 2, 2011
PS3 for me, once played on Xbox but yeah ps3 was more familiar for me and Buzzybee, geuss you was mad with your ps3, because i got it the month it came out and mine is still working really well.

Almost all games have the same graphics but ofcourse some developers choose to make it for one of the consoles a little more, beautiful/detailed

So i say PS3 but you know what. I hate the battle between xbox and ps3 at the end they all have their + and -. So my opinion : PS3 all the way

Opinion in other sight : They both are good :p

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
lul

Xbox: got better graphics and black ops map pack, better ad ons
The PS3 Graghics are better . Don't you think That's the point of telling everyone it Has Blu-Ray ?

I don't like XBOX 360 1. Graghics 2.Internet 3.Gear 4. No blu-ray . I always go with PS3

Lul , Noone posted about wii

Fit

Jun 20, 2011
I would have to say WII since everyone seems to be copying the concept of them. Like Xbox is making K-nect or whatever and PS3 has something else like that out too. I enjoy playing the WII more as it keeps you active during your games and generally just better games in my opinion.

Metin2Master

Sep 7, 2011
xBox 360, The reason, Well, i dont know really because it's just a console i want to buy. But as i know it's a very good console.

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
I had a PS3 for about a week, my friend's had nagged at me so much to drop my xbox 360 and play ps3 so I would change my view on it, I sold my xbox360 elite and bought a PS3, I brought it home and started playing.. 3 hours later I put down the remote and didnt touch it for the rest of the week.. I was having fun playing it at first and then suddenly had a urge to just put the controller down and walk away.. at the end of the week I was back at EB Games returning the PS3 and buying a brand new 360.. So 360 ftw :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread