Project Mango.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Lovely to see active development in this section - nice to know it's still very much alive. Look forward to seeing a test hotel, and look forward to the release as will give users more choice instead of just arcturus or plus.

Nov 27, 2014
I'm not criticizing here, because this looks good. I just have one question:
What's going to make this better than using Plus?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm not criticizing here, because this looks good. I just have one question:
What's going to make this better than using Plus?
Firstly, this release isn't about what's better out of this vs plus, arcturus etc. It's hopefully going to become a base for new developers in the scene or old.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Hi, sorry for the lack of updates been busy with work lately.

I plan to have a open beta for a few days in the upcoming weeks, just to test User Interaction, Item Handling & the Messenger. I will post the URL here once ready.

It’s been a while, is there any new estimated time of beta testing or a potential release?

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Fun to see post shuffle server development! Good luck with this @Brad, are you running this at .net framework or core at this current stage?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,

Development has been paused due to me being an idiot and forgetting to back up. Anyhow, will update when I have time. I'm also locking thread until then.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

sooo, I managed to recover an old version of the emu. It has a fair few stuff missing from where I left off, so I will post here shortly with updates.

Last edited:

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Chuck it on a gitlab private repo (has a better free tier than github) - not too difficult to setup, pays off massively when you need a history of your code
You also get CI/CD (? would you need CD in this instance, I don't think so, unless you're running a hotel off this emu) - would be useful for ensuring sustained quality (through tests)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Development has started again, I have decided to go with an older RELEASE which I prefer, PRODUCTION will be started once the emulator is in a good place.
There is a test hotel live at .

I have had to start from an earlier build due to losing my files.

Few updates.
  • Fixed an issue with user club subscriptions not saving.
  • Quests are now completed and all types - believe there's a few new ones are missing.
  • Done a lot of refactoring and rewriting the player core.
Next Updates
  • Achievements
  • Trading
  • Groups
  • Wired

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
is this the same mango emu from like 2013/14?

I'd recommend looking into C# best practices. Update to latest net core, dependency injection. Perhaps even efcore for
database.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
why worry about updating dependencies if you're dependent on flash player lol

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Some small updates..

Updated to PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 in line ready for future nitro progression.

Still got a few packet structures and such to update before I push this live.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread