Programs for Coding

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Hey DevBest,
Can someone list a few coding programs I can use besides NotePad++ to code the following:

PHP
JavaScript
C#
HTML
CSS
jQUERY

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
NO NO NO
Use or
I prefer Atom.io because it has more tabs which makes it easier to switch between files when coding, and Atom is by Github meanwhile Brackets is by Adobe
C# Just use Visual Studio 2015

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Also, Atom and Brackets are great, however the previously suggested Sublime Text is way better. It has more plugins, easier to use, handy functions, and way better than Atom/Brackets.

And please instead of asking for links just Google shit. It's the first link when you google "Visual Studio".

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Also if you're a high school or college student

And that's how you get Visual Studio for free, as well as some other tools
Or Github for education

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014

Also, Atom and Brackets are great, however the previously suggested Sublime Text is way better. It has more plugins, easier to use, handy functions, and way better than Atom/Brackets.

And please instead of asking for links just Google shit. It's the first link when you google "Visual Studio".
Thanks and ok.

Also if you're a high school or college student

And that's how you get Visual Studio for free, as well as some other tools
Or Github for education
Thanks

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
PhpStorm for most things I work on (obviously PHP related). Brackets is nice if you're working solely on front end stuff (like a template) and want a live preview on another monitor as you work. Then there's Sublime Text for everything else.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
PhpStorm / Netbeans for heavy project developments.

Notepad++ for simple edits, simply because it isn't as fully fledged of an IDE as the above two.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Sublime text or netbeans but idk if netbeans supports html etc, i know it supports php.

oftp:
did you know sublime has a built in compiler?
iLnw9Kv.png

Users who are viewing this thread