Programming Language.

LucasDay

Nov 23, 2016
Hello Devbest. What programming language do you reccomend that I learn first ?
I have heard many times that Python is a good language to start with, however
if I start with C# or C++ It will be easier as I will be diving into the deep end.
But what do you personally think I should learn first ?
-L

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I misread your first comment and everything after that was "what syscall" not "kind of syscall" and if you want the answer to that then it's anything unrelated to sockets.
1. Literally the next couple of posts after the initial one where I asked what kind of syscall requested to know the exact same thing. Not my fault your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent.
2. "anything unrelated to sockets" - that's not an answer. What is the specific syscall? There's over 300 of them, which one are you referring to in your vague scenario?
And I'm pretty sure you've been embarrassing yourself today... well at least in my eyes. This is obvious your friends would have a biased opinion towards me if the information was presented from you.
Most the people in that channel don't even know me, but they do know now how dumb you are.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
1. Literally the next couple of posts after the initial one where I asked what kind of syscall requested to know the exact same thing. Not my fault your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent.
2. "anything unrelated to sockets" - that's not an answer. What is the specific syscall? There's over 300 of them, which one are you referring to in your vague scenario?

Most the people in that channel don't even know me, but they do know now how dumb you are.
Doesn't matter now.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I say Java tbh. It's not really hard to learn and you can kind of get every other language as long as you have some knowledge with Java.

I think Python is a little too different if I remember correctly.

C++ is a pretty difficult language to learn. Also, if you do learn C++ just do C along with it.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Python is just so clean, I wish c++ was that clean. But again, that's perspective.
Some people rather enjoy seeing a bunch of
{} ; () ;

Users who are viewing this thread