Recruiting Professional owner or two to run a funded hotel

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone would like the chance to run a hotel that I will be funding for them, preferably 2 owners needed but not significant. I am no stingy with money as I have a job so would potentially use a dedi

Why? Good question, the reason why I'm looking at doing this is because I like to hop on retros in my spare time, I have owned previous hotels all hit 30+ within 2-3 months. I will be putting in excessive efforts for the hotel when I'm online but hope to remain hidden. The reason why I'm recruiting a couple of owners and not wanting to be publicly ranked myself is purely because I feel I don't have enough time in the day to what it requires to make a good retro these days. Please be prepared to put in a lot of work, as I will do myself, I will still make it on daily.

Requirements
- Experience in being a staff member (not particularly an owner role)
- Able to set up the retro as you will have all access required
- Able to bring users
- Must be professional

You'll be able to hire your own staff team etc, everything will be yours as much as mine. If you have no intention in applying please do not comment/flame.

Give me a bell if interested :) Any questions feel free to ask.

Bump

- Retro setup no longer needed. I have a coder who'm I've known for around 10 years who is very very good

Space still open - contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread